Search results

1. A

Future GS owner

Very cool!
  2. A

Future GS owner

Great to hear that you are running in bigger waters which some chop, I know boat water ways you are on, vaguely, but know how they can be. Very cool swivel chair! Is that special order? Also, read the thread about the loss of your GS #1. Very sad to hear. I guess that is one of the few ways...
  3. A

Future GS owner

I spent the last couple evening reading through your entire thread "slow" I really enjoyed the read! Some excellent information, I have saved in for future use! I look forward to creating a similar thread, and I hope I can meet someone with a GS I can get some seat time with. I have no...
  4. A

Future GS owner

I frequent kijiji and saw the boat on kijiji, and in my research on here I actually found that boats owner and previous own and some discussions on the boat. Seems to be a well taken care of boat for sure. Not sure I am quite ready to drop the ash yet, have to do a kitchen Reno this winter...
  5. A

Future GS owner

Thank you for the reply. How long have you been running the GS? Yes there will certainly be days that the bay will be challenging. Our place is in an area where we can pick our direction of travel well depending on wind and wave direction. Does the boat perform will when just cruising with...
  6. A

Future GS owner

Hello everyone! I live up in Canada, one Georgian Bay out of Parry Sound Ontario area. I am currently running a 16' fish and ski with a Merc xri 150. Been playing with setup this summer, getter into mid 60's (not fast by any means) and she get chimey on me. The hull was never designed for these...