Search results

1. H

2019 Watts BAr Rally T-Shirts

I will take 2 XXXL 1 xl
  2. H

WTB 1997 150 Mariner Gear Case Empty

I need a standard gear case for this engine. I need just the case. I am rebuilding this engine and the gear case I have has a fair amount of corrosion. So I would like to find a case thats in better shape.
  3. H

XB21 setup and props I got with the boat

You have gotten some solid advice from these guys. Let me add a few. This coming from a guy that's been trying to make a boat set up like yours with power poles run. Leave that foil right where it is. I know it looks like crap but it is helping your hole shot. When you get the boat to run over...
  4. H

Prop recommendations XB21 w/power poles

If you get that boat with the poles to run over 90 please let me know how. I had the same set up except 1.75 gears. The best I ever saw was 83 to 84 with a 28 bravo. Lee got it to run 86.5 with a 30 Bravo on it but the boat had nothing in it.
  5. H

Help at the Watts Bar rally..............

I knew Benjamin was the the go too guy but it seems that I have been missing out on the stripper thing. You need my number Ben?
  6. H

2017 Watts Bar Rally - Sign Up Post

Kevin+ Kathy Thomas 2016 XB21 Bassport Pro White Hull Red wings black cap and hull arrows. 850 miles Waterloo Iowa
  7. H

Right prop needed

Yes mark the prop to gear case. Mark the flywheel turn the flywheel until the prop makes one revolution count the flywheel if its 1 3/4 turn you know you got 1.75 if it less then you have 1.62
  8. H

Prop Slip

Are 5 percent slip numbers possible with any prop on a Xb21 300XS combination
  9. H

Todd Bucknell/Boat wreck?

I saw on Facebook that Todd was in a pretty serious boat racing incident. If this is true anybody know how he's doing?
  10. H

Prairie du Chien Allison

May be me? Red power poles?
  11. H

SOLD 2011 XB21 BasSport Pro Elite SOLD

What. Not even one reply?
  12. H

Let there be light! (XB21 headlight upgrade)

I have also had them in my motorcycle for several years. 12 to be exact. Like I said they put out great light. I have also installed them in various cars and used several different brands of kits because the customer brought them to me to install. All with varying success. Most of the kits...
  13. H

bassport pro graphs

12 on a the bow and a 9 in the dash if you want Lowrance was what I was just told also. +1 on the Allison power pole brackets they are really slick tuck the poles in a lot closer to the engine. Don't know why you couldn't put 10 foot poles on them. Does slow the boat down 3-4 mph.
  14. H

Let there be light! (XB21 headlight upgrade)

The HID light is far better. I have a couple concerns in this case. The bulbs do run hotter than standard bulbs. This should only be a problem if they are on for extended periods. Don't buy the cheap China garbage kits on eBay. You will be sorry. LED lights have come along way. Any headlight...
  15. H

SOLD 2011 XB21 BasSport Pro Elite SOLD

For Sale 2011 BasSport Pro Elite. Has all the standard Elite options. Minnkota 80 lbs Fortrex Humminbird 998 in dash and Humminbird 1198 on front deck. Asking 36000. With out engine and Power poles. Would sell complete for the right price. 2015 250 Sport XS and 2 power poles. Boat is currently...
  16. H

xb21 bassport pro 250 pro xs

You wont have a problem in a BASS tournament with a 250 because their rules say US Coast Guard rating which because your boat is over 20 ft there isn't one. FLW on the other hand says there must be a max rating stated on the placard. When they see recommended hp that's what they use.
  17. H

Looking for a Dyno

Wouldnt want you to waste your money on junk Dave.
  18. H

Looking for a Dyno

I know teds boatorama doesn't have one. They took a shot at fixing my boat and didn't. I will give the others a call. Thanks for the info.
  19. H

Looking for a Dyno

My boat performance is way off of what it should be. I need to prove to Mercury that it is down on power so we can proceed to the fix. I live in Iowa so I would rather not drive hundreds of miles but if thats what I have to do then thats what I will do. Need to find a shop that knows the sport...
  20. H

New Yam SHO....

Blocks to the shredder you crack me up. Snap a couple pictures next time you see it. The Japanese products has been kicking our butts for years.