Search results

1. Garry Hagins

New to the Allison world

RiverRat66, I live in Chapin, SC and have a new XB-21 Pro Sport with a 300 XS if you want to come up and go for a ride some time let me know. They are a blast. I know a guy that has a 2003 for sale at a reasonable price.
  2. Garry Hagins

MK Ultrex 80 installed

I have the Ulterra and I love it. It took a while to get use to but I am trying to figure out how I fished without it now
  3. Garry Hagins

1988 XTB21 Crappie Special

I like the colors of your boat for sure. They look a lot like mine ha ha!!
  4. Garry Hagins

Newbie: Sold my Porsche 911 to buy an Allison

Did you win those awards?
  5. Garry Hagins

That is cool. My youngest daughter has been going with me lately and she was with me when we reached 90. The lower unit modification makes a huge difference in the way the boat handles. There is very little chine walk in the boat now and very easy to drive. I have been letting her drive the boat...
  6. Garry Hagins

Really 5 miles LOL Your's accelerates that quickly? My hole shot is a LOT better now that Lee worked his magic and mine pulls hard all the way through. Lee and the other gentlemen were surprised how strong the motor was when they ran it. Lee thought it had 1.75 gears in it as hard as it pulled...
  7. Garry Hagins

You may not like Yamaha's so here's a real engine LOL!!!
  8. Garry Hagins

Record Top Speed

How do you find the page that shows the top speed you have reached on a Lowrance HDS 12 gen 3? I have been asking around, but haven't got any responses. I keep seeing these pictures of the electronics but have no idea how or where to find it.
  9. Garry Hagins

I just bought my first Allison in April and I am extremely happy with the boat. I have owned numerous bass boats including Ranger, Stroker, Legend, 2-Champion, Bass Cat, and my Allison. I love my Allison and the performance that I get from it. I bought the XB-21 Pro Sport with a 300 Mercury XS...
  10. Garry Hagins

1997 XB2003 280SS

I was only asking because my nephew was looking. I spoke to him last night and he's not ready yet. I hope you sell it soon.
  11. Garry Hagins

anybody coming to the rally that can get pennzoil oil

What website did you order 100% synthetic for $15.00 a gallon? I'd like to order some as well.
  12. Garry Hagins

XB21 setup and props I got with the boat

TW, You are in North Carolina correct. I would call Lee Sanderson and take it up to him and let him do his magic. He took my boat (XB-21 ProSport) that was taking 8 to 18 seconds to get on plane and got it to come out of the hole in 3 to 4 seconds with a 28 Bravo 1 FS (they add 4 holes). He also...
  13. Garry Hagins

2017 XB-21 Allison Pro Sport Set-Up

I agree Lee is a gentleman and did a great job setting up the boat. The lower unit modification is a huge benefit in drivability. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
  14. Garry Hagins

Lee had to plug some of the holes and leave some open. He has it dialed in and it is running WELL!!
  15. Garry Hagins

Thanks Rick! I love the boat. It's running well now for sure.
  16. Garry Hagins

Allison Red Book

I have what's posted above.
  17. Garry Hagins

1997 XB2003 280SS

Did you sell the boat yet?
  18. Garry Hagins

XB2003 Pro Sport w/ 15" Merc 2.5

Do you have any pictures? My nephew is looking for one in that price range.
  19. Garry Hagins

Allison Red Book

If you read the Allison red book and the criteria for a new dealer you will find that it isn't the same in 2017 as it was when this book was developed.
  20. Garry Hagins

UPDATE!!! I picked up my boat on June 15th from Lee at Sanderson Marine. I spoke to Lee in length about the modifications he did to the boat and drove home. I got the boat back to Columbia, South Carolina on Friday and took it out to run it at around 2:00 p.m. in the heat of the day. The water...