Search results

1. T

2021 XB 21 300R 1.60 Sporty For Sale

Hi Guys, 2021 Allison XB21 300R Bass Sport Pro Elite For Sale. Approximately 150 Hours. As propped its a mid 90's boat. I will get more pics once I get it home from the lake. Garmin Force Trolling Motor 3 Garmin Ultra 12 inch graphs (all removable) Latest Garmin Panoptics LiveScope all...
  2. T

WTB or Trade E-ped for some Ally Boxes

I tried to post this in for sale but it would let me and I have been on this forum and posted for years.. At any rate. I have some Ally Xb21 boxes (I think 6, some are the 3 box and some are the Spinnerbait boxes) that I would consider trading for an ePed depending on price. Thanks guys, Tim
  3. T

SOLDE 2012 XB21 for sale White/Red/Black 250 ProXS 250 hrs. Garmin 12s all updated to 2021 stuff (PENDING SELL)

Hi Guys, Got a 2012 Allison XB21 250 ProXS For sale (88 Mph depending on prop): Garmin Force Trolling Motor (or I have a Utrex if you want it instead) Garmin Ultra 12 inch graphs (2 graphs but rigged for 3)| Garmin Panoptics LiveScope and all networked Fusion Radio with Fosgate speakers...
  4. T

2012 XB21 Loaded. Testing the water for selling

Hi Guys, I have an XB21 2012.. 250 Pro-xs / Sporty late 80s boat (app 200 hours) 2 Garmin 12 inch graphs built in and on eped with flush mount Garmin troller with / Lithium batteries Fusion stereo integrated with Garmin 12 inches and Rockford speakers 2 8inch and one 4 inch up front Panoptics...
  5. T

Bilge mate plus switch in 2012?

Hey guys, When fishing today my automatic bilge came on and upon inspection the only way to get it to go off is to unplug the automatic bilge fuse then I pulled out the oil tank and saw the bilge mate plus orange switch laying in the back and pulled it out and it looks like it is bad... Is there...
  6. T

2020 setup XB21 300R 160 gears..

Hey guys, Got a new 2020 XB21 300R and starting to work on the setup.... Anyone got any tips? I have not checked where Neutral is yet but once I do I am just wondering what anyone has found with the new engines and the XB21. I also have a 12 with a 250 as well and these are 2 different boats...
  7. T

Humminbird Solix 12 and Solix 12 Si, Mega transducer, Ulterra w/ipilot/mega down, custom Eped and locks

Hi Guys, All this stuff is coming off a 2012 XB21 but its not that old. The graphs are a couple years old and the troller is less than 6 months. I would prefer to sell everything at once to another ally owner because of all the custom work but I would consider selling separately... Here is all I...
  8. T

Minnkota Ulterra still under warranty 2000 with Ipilot link SOLD

Hi Guys, Got a used Ulterra trolling motor that is in great shape for sale with Ipilot link, remote, holder, pedal, etc...I bought it in April 2018 (still has warranty) and have not had the first issue with it. I put the new garmin troller on with all the garmin graphs to match. I still have a...
  9. T

Merc monitor low voltage reading (9.7) during cranking and missing horn all of a sudden when turning key

Hey guys, I am struggling with a low voltage reading on the mercury monitor. For all I know this could have been this way for a long time but what triggered this was the solix graph throwing a low voltage on the graph during startup. I then began looking at the full screens on the mercury...
  10. T

2016 2 + 2 XB21 White/Tan top w/Black insert 250 proXS 60 hours

Hi Guys, Got a 2016 boat I am going to sell. Price depends on what you want left on the boat. Right now the boat has 12 inch Garmin ultra 93SV plus garmin garmin panoptics transducer a U54HD Rear transducer Custom front lighted Rod locker to hold 8 - 10 rods and 8 boxes (3700) New lithium...
  11. T

Thermal circuit breaker and question

Hey guys, so I have been chasing a low voltage problem at the graphs and I found it but what’s odd is how it works. So the thermal 40a breaker was tripped and once I pushed it back in the voltage to the graphs went from 11.5 to full battery voltage 12.5. What’s odd to me is that I would have...
  12. T

Stealth charger wiring and Danny contact and low voltage

Hi guys, I have been chasing a gremlin where I get low voltage on my graphs for a while and I associated with a bad charging battery and I swapped it out with a new on and 3 hours into fishing I see low voltage again. Can someone look at their wiring on a 24 volt stealth system (the 2017 latest...
  13. T

2016 2 + 2 Prop recommendations?

Hey guys, I have a new to me 2016 2 + 2 and it is running a 30P prop with a diffuser on a 250 ProXS. Sees to run pretty well but seem like it might not be the right prop. What do you guys recommend?
  14. T

Stealth 1 charger and on the run charger $200

I Upgraded to a lithium charger. This charges a 24 volt trolling system and then on the run charger charges the cranking battery to a certain voltage and after it reaches that voltage it starts charging the trolling batteries
  15. T

2 + 2 vs 2 seater. My take and setup/speed questions on the 2 + 2

So, I purchased a 2 + 2 and already have the 2 seater so here is my take. The 2 seater has tons more front deck as the 2 + 2 puts the fishing rods more at your feet and the rod storage on the 2 + 2 is odd but cool if you get use to storing them there and I think the locking is better. Tackle...
  16. T

2012 250 Mercury Sport XS 120 hours, Newly resealed Sportmaster gear case.... Will take highest offer

Hi Guys, I have a 2012 Mercury Pro XS with Sportmaster gear case that I just had Robbies mods done to and replaced the waterpump, all seals and gaskets and we used the Performance seal brackets as well. That cost about 1600.. I am not exactly sure what this thing will sell for but I will...
  17. T

Battery drain and some amp readings. Just curious what u guys think.

I have 2012 Xb21 w/250 proxs 24 v troller 80 lbs 3 lithium batteries and I just had the cranker die. It’s a 100mg battery so I decided to test for a draw on the cranking battery. Here is the amp draw found using amp clamp Leds when on no draw Livewells. .14 amps when running max Rear...
  18. T

Allison Prosport or XB 21 2 + 2 or possible 2 seater (is there such thing as an all red one?)

Hi Guys, I am looking for a 2nd XB 21. I don't know too much about the 2 + 2 but I think I would like to find one with low hours in great shape that someone wants to move fast. I would also consider a 2 seater as well for the right deal. I have a 12 now so I know about that boat. I am ready to...
  19. T

250 Pro Xs Sportmaster water pump kit # and recommended lower unit oil?

Hi Guys, Anyone know the water pump kit # for the Proxs 250? and the recommended lower unit oil #? Thanks guys
  20. T

Propellor Dynamics lower unit changes for XB 21 Sportmasterx gear case

Hi Guys, Anyone had the propellor dynamics sport master gear case work done for the XB21? If so did you see improvement on top end and handling?