Search results

1. NoContact

Facebook folks please come home!!!

Nice pics!!!
  2. NoContact

Learning to fly

Badass brother!! Yea you getting the feeling of it now! Lol.. I can get excited just thinking about it :D Have fun! Enjoy the thrill! BE SAFE!!!!
  3. NoContact

Facebook folks please come home!!!

The xr02 is giving me feelings that a grown man should be ashamed of himself for having....so damn sexy I think I'm in love :p
  4. NoContact

QUESTION....L/U on 200XS ROS

Weep hole. I'd have oil coming out of mine after every run when my sportmaster had a bad seal and was letting water get in.
  5. NoContact

Hello

Nice!!
  6. NoContact

S.O.S in Franklin, LA

Would like to give a huge shout out and some praise and thanks to the guys that recently opened up a new outboard repair shop here in Franklin Louisiana! I know Keth Parker is a member here and long time Allison enthusiast. Him, along with Lloyd Gros have a new shop called Supreme Outboard...
  7. NoContact

DSRA / ODBA 3cyl Class

Any idea what the date will be for the Morgan City races this year? I looked on DSRA website but all I could see was last years schedule. I want to reserve my camping spot asap cause last year the only reason I got one was because someone canceled last minute! Edit: sorry for being off topic...
  8. NoContact

Stainless Marine Trim Indicator Grand Sport

I can't lie, that does sound like an interesting mod...I do think I kinda like the idea of being able to start the motor that way. Thanks Robert!
  9. NoContact

Xb03/2.5 280

As Loyd from dumb and dumber would say..."I liiike it o lot!!" Lol... You sir! Have a fine rig!! Very nice! Good luck in whatever endeavor you choose. The red and black seems to be working might T fine for you my brother!! ;)
  10. NoContact

Yea gmorgan, we both know everyone's thinking it! He sure did a fine job! :D
  11. NoContact

Super clean install brother! Looks fantastic! I have the same one in my boat, it's a must have in the Ally.;)
  12. NoContact

Installing under deck carpet

Yea bro no doubt if I had none under there I'd do exactly the same thing. The cut to fit from Allison is the ticket, it has the nice border around it and everything. Will go right into place. I think with a little spray adhesive you'll be solid. Sounds like you got it going on already.
  13. NoContact

Installing under deck carpet

Hmm.... I would imagine the spray might work, since like you said, there's no traffic..and it's not like the wind is an issue. My boat had grey carpet but when I redid it I went with maroon. I didn't bother changing the grey under my deck cause you don't see it anyway and it doesn't look bad or...
  14. NoContact

Steering Wheel Removal

You own an Allison! You don't have nothing to feel bad about!! :p
  15. NoContact

one of a kind xib

Dude this is insane!! Your work looks outstanding!! Sounds like all your hard work paid off...glad you're happy with it.
  16. NoContact

Steering Wheel Removal

No such thing as a stupid question.. I'd have had to ask too. Now I know;) Glad you figured it out!
  17. NoContact

How has the Allison Boards helped you?

Sorry..it was Jr in Jax who said no other boat like it. Still like both y'all's posts!!
  18. NoContact

Beautiful boat Robert!! With the exact motor I would love to have!! Congrats brother! Looking forward to you being able to rip across the water again! You said something I totally agree with... there's no other boat in the world like an Allison!!!
  19. NoContact

Definitely have gained lots of info and knowledge from this forum. Also some props and parts as well. Of course that was back when I had to use a good friend of mines account..I wasn't able to register back then. But I've also enjoyed lots of stories, had some laughs and gained a lot from what I...
  20. NoContact

What's the difference Xb 2003 & XB 21 pro sport & XB 21 pro sport SUB?

I'm not sure on the evinrude but the xb03 with that 280 is certainly a 100mph rig. And an 02 will bust 100 no problem with even a much smaller motor. :cool: