Search results

1. T

Vessel View instead of Merc Monitor and gauges?

Hey guys, I just put my Lowrance HDS 12 behind the steering wheel on my 2013 XB21 and for I don't see why anyone would want to keep the gauges if you can have all the gauge functions on the graph using Vessel view instead . Last summer I installed the Merc monitor 500.00 gauge that does...
  2. T

Red Propoles set Gen 1, set of 2 work great complete w/brackets

Hey guys, I have a set of Power poles on my Bassport pro and I am thinking of selling the complete set. They work great but I don't really think they are for me. I am swapping out my trolling motor for spot lock and these do not really fit my fishing style. The boat they are on has 50 hours on...
  3. T

82 Lb 24V Motorguide Digital tour & maybe 2 Optima trollers (or HDS 12 trade)

Hi guys, I have a 82 LB Motorguide Digital tour edition trolling motor 930011020 (app 900.00-1100.00 new) & 2 Optima SC27DM trolling batteries (app 300.00 each cost). I bought the boat used and it only has 50 hours on the boat total so the troller looks new and the batteries were great the last...
  4. T

Cranking battery specs used Bassport 250XS in lead acid and possibly Lithium

Hey guys, When I got my ally I think the guy just stuck a cranking battery in it that was not right. What do most of you run as the cranking battery in lead acid? I do have 3 graphs too and propoles. PS: I would also like to know if anyone is running a lithium battery as a starter as well and...
  5. T

Any newer 2 + 2 boats for sale or possible trade for Bassport pro?

Hi Guys, I am just kicking tires here. I would love to have a 2 + 2 newer model as it might fit my lifestyle better. I have a 12 Bassport pro very low hours that I might would trade. I am just seeing what is out there.....
  6. T

Lowrance and Pinpoint vs Humminbird and Minnkota

Hey guys, So on my 2012 Ally Bassport I have Lowrance 8,9 and 12 graphs and the motor guide trolling motor. I really would love to have the Motorguide ulterra with ipilot trolling motor but to do that I would need to swap out my Lowrance for Hummingbird and I just dont know how good they are...
  7. T

Propoles, speedlosse w/them & to keep or not?

Hi guys, so I have propoles on an XB21 Prosport and I am a little indifferent honestly as to their value. I love unloading the boat with them and using them once in a while shallow but I am not sure if they are worth having them verses the speed scrub? I love speed but find it a little odd to...
  8. T

Odd pro XS 250 voltage issue

Hi Guys, Got a weird voltage issue showing up on my XS after installing a new battery. My old battery was just that old so it needed to be replaced. I put in the optima battery here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00075OSCO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 but I noticed today that...
  9. T

Allison XB21 2 props: Turbo TXP-OT4 26P & 26 P RH Lab ET Lightning 48-8M0006666

Hi Guys, The two props mentioned above came with 2012 XB21 with a 250 Pro XS with HP lower unit on it that I just bought. The boat currently has the Lightning prop on it. I took it out a few weeks ago and it seemed slow out of the hole for sure and I am not use to the boat yet so I did not try...
  10. T

WTB: new style Allison steering and carbon? Xb21

Hey guys, just bought a 12 xb 21 with a 250. Would like to buy the new style steering wheel for it. Mine has the 3 bar and I was t to newer aluminum one of someone has one for a decent price. Also any other accessories like tackle box holders etc. Or carbon stuff would interest me. Thanks guys.
  11. T

Allison XB 21 and Running board setup on lift boat lift? Any help?

Hi Guys, Finally got an XB 21 and I have a boat lift at our lake house. I am a little unsure of how the Runners on the lift should be set up..... I see on the trailer that there are 4 runners.... 2 angled and two vertically mounted. Has anyone had experience with this? How should I approach the...
  12. T

4 to 5 Seat Fish and Ski wanted ASAP

Hi Guys, I was a bass fisherman for many years and got out of it years ago but now I am back in the market for a Allison boat but it must be a fish and ski and have 4 to 5 seats. Anyone has something that fits this with warranty (or maybe even without) I would be interested immediately. I need...