Search results

1. FloridaGS

Trailer wheel well Allison decal resto

Got the 98 gse and the wheel well decals had their day. Bought replacement when visited the factory 1 hour after getting the boat... Hint...want access to the biggest market for a boat, search close to the factory... Service above and beyond... Bill looked at the torn grip tape decals and...
  2. FloridaGS

Stereo install, cut no holes for speakers

Here again trying to make life better on the water. There was no stereo in the gse when I got it and the thought of cutting the glass was killing me...so I installed floor flanges and a 2 inch pvc pipe between the support pillar in the bow and hung 2 6x9s and 2 6.5s wake tower speakers from...
  3. FloridaGS

Dual Battery, Dual Banks

Wanted to share my dual battery, dual bank install. I am using an acr , the black box over main switch, it separates the banks if one goes below 13.1 volts in order to save you start bank so you can start at the end of the day even if you kill the house bank trolling or with your stereo. If your...
  4. FloridaGS

Trailer Mod - Swing away tongue - different approach

Howdy, Just got the boat in April and needed to get it into the garage, but the typical Fulton was not making the trailer fit considering how short the tongue is, so I took a more radical approach. Only the boat would fit and the trailer would not fit on diagonal. ..and I did not want to give up...