Search results

1. M

Fastest Vee Bottom

It's been a long winter and Nobody beat Krafty Kenny yet!!!!
  2. M

Anyone serious about a new xr2002? 3 or 4 orders needed!!!

So... Outerlimits, Skater etc. are not gonna last up here? You do realize that foam core breaks down over time... And most of the whalers I have seen weigh 10 million pounds because the foam works as a sponge. Properly built and cared for wood boats will last... Racerx's boat at 1/3 the cost...
  3. M

Custom lexan hydrofoil / drag plate.

Triad V-21 .... Yamaha ox66 ht. 103mph. Definitely did not rob top end.
  4. M

Thanks! Ya... I made the one thats on the motor last year when another one I had broke. Some guys local to me were interested in them.. So after I tested it all last season I decided I would make a few.
  5. M

Virtually indestructible hand made Lexan plates.... Unique look, robs no top speed (on my boat anyways.) Strong enough that I use it as a step to get back in the boat when on the lake. - May have some small scratches as they are all made by hand. No hardware... Requires drilling to fit your...
  6. M

Anyone running a DSS OFF Shore Cut?

Anyone have any experience with one of these on a Triad 21? I heard that good xb prop = good triad prop...... could you give me some feedback on jSRE Promaxes ,,, as far as performance differences?