Search results

1. thegoop

Rub Rail

Anyone know the cost for an xb2003?
  2. thegoop

Sebile Lures

Anyone tried these? I got some magic swimmers that look totally cool and have amazing action.
  3. thegoop

24p vs. 26p Trophy

So I was gonna go fishing today but I am sucking out because it is 11 Celsius and 30% chance of rain. Bummer cause there aren't many days left for me this year. So I thought I would ask. My 24 trophy plus hit 80.2 at 6500. I don't think I ever hit my limiter which seems weird. I thought...
  4. thegoop

Gse

Just saw this. Not mine. Yellow like whipper's. http://www.fastboatscanada.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=9202
  5. thegoop

ebay

coincidentally...not mine http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1971-15-Allison-1996-galvanized-Trailer-/180945899926?pt=Power_Motorboats&hash=item2a21375196
  6. thegoop

WTB Allison Steering Wheel & Center Cap

I am looking for a good to great condition 3 spoke wheel and the center cap. Do not need trim switches or hub, unless it is the grant hub. Will take center cap only if that's all you got. Thanks!
  7. thegoop

xb 2003 livewell

there are lots of threads and i read them all. my pumps never worked. when closed, the livewell is dry. when open it fills to the lake water line. last year it seemed there was a very slow leak near the intake fitting. i thought it may be due to a cracked hose, so i decided to change both...
  8. thegoop

Live Target

A nice muskie just took my brand new 3 5/8 deep perch. first time using it. my net was too small and it was jumping like a demon. bummer. I like these lures but i hate loosing them.
  9. thegoop

fuses xb2003

I installed new guages last year and everything was fine. Now i am blowing fuses for the interior lights. I have been searching threads all week and there is a lot of conflicting information about what amp fuses go where. :banghead 3-5 amp for int. lights. My buddy has 20 in his grand...
  10. thegoop

Xb2003 gauges

Guys I am changing out some gauges on my 03. My cmc jack plate gauge is on the right side panel above the ignition and I was wondering if anyone has suggestions as to how to access behind that panel to mount gauges to put the bracket in place. Also are most gauges just a plug in replacement...
  11. thegoop

Fricken Eh!

Howdy Boys. Just bought my first Allison. :big grin A 97 xb2003. I am pumped. Actually, don't laugh, this is my first boat. My buddy has a Grandsport and it is pretty much his fault. What a pal eh? We need more Allisons in Canada anyway, so just doing what I can to help. Hey I want to...