Search results

1. D

Mercury 2.5 race

Does anyone know much about these motors. It came factory with a 3.0 liter mid and lower unit. What is the hp and max rpm and what do they weight. Would this work on a xb2002
  2. D

What micron filter

Tell me what micron filter u use between tank and fuel pump on your horn motor. 10 micron,25 micron 100 micron etc.
  3. D

Xb 2002 battery boxes

Right now my 2 batteries r in front of my gas tank i want to move them to the holes in back of the wings. How long of screws do I need to screw down the battery trays. Don't want to screw threw the bottom of the boat. Thanks
  4. D

Weldon A-600-A fuel pump

Has anyone tried this new pump. They say low amp draw (under 5 amps) and quite. I know Weldon pumps are bad ass. Just wondering if anyone is running this one
  5. D

What oil ratio to use

I use klotz kl333. Just wondering what ratio should I be mixing 32 to 1 or 40 to 1. 260 powerhead . not for racing
  6. D

What tuner to use

My 260 powerhead has 1" spacer on the horn and 34 cc heads. I'm have the choice of tuners to install one is the stock tuner for it and the other is the one in the pic. The guy says it's a diamond marine tuner. My drawing skills suck but this is the basic shape of it. Witch one should I get
  7. D

Wtb 1 piece adapter plate

Looking for a nice 1 piece adapter plate for 260. Thanks David. 225 773 7343
  8. D

225 promax powerhead for sale

This is a 1998 complete powerhead for sale. Rebuilt 2 years ago with new mer cury pistons,rings,bearings and 34Cc heads on it. Has about 75 hours on it ,most at mid rpm and very little at wot. I fish a lot. Comp # and leak down % are. 1-145-3%...
  9. D

Hinges

I have a xb2002 and I change from fishing fareing to racing often. I have to unscrew the hinge every time this takes to long. Is anyone useing the 2 part hinges. Is this the way to go. Thanks David
  10. D

Trolling motor

Will a 36" shaft tolling motor work on a xb2002 r do I need longer
  11. D

First allison need input

Just got my first Allison xb2002 I'm putting my 225pm on it. Where would a good motor height to start with be. Boat is 840 pounds 9" set back. I do fish a lot but no heavy loads. I have a 28 hoss chopper that I use to fish with and a 30 et to play with. Looking for set up that's good for both
  12. D

WTB xb2002 boat and trailer

Looking for xb2002 in excellent condition boat and trailer only. 10k to 13k price range