Search results

1. Mick

2003 Caret???

I here ya, just wanted to make sure u saw the option. I like it for looks and ease of cleaning. The padding or lack there of was a definite concern though.
  2. Mick

2003 Caret???

Hey mr. Hope you figured them Lowrance out!! I’ve burning a candle at both ends and haven’t been on in weeks, but before you pull the trigger on carpet, look up a thread on here of the epoxy floor a young man did last year.. saw it at the rally in person and WOW is all I can say. He’s got the...
  3. Mick

97 xb2003/fresh 225 promax

Man this thread went nuts!! Glad Skewby chimed in, and I agree the boat is fantastic. As far as motor choice I feel it’s personal preference. I can’t remember what size the tank is and every time I thought it was empty there was always 5 or more gallons hidden down there. I will say this, I had...
  4. Mick

I still hope to get a chance to come up and clobber some of them pigs and ride in yours!!
  5. Mick

Glad to hear! Enjoy, don’t matter what you put on the back so long as there’s a grin every time u back down the ramp! No matter how ya slice it, them motors stay thirsty my friend...
  6. Mick

Sold
  7. Mick

Mercury Mechanic

Looks like your in eastern pa!? Didn’t know there were other ally’s here. Check out fullers marine in Toms River nj, scream and fly board sponsor and worked on mine. George and his staff r top notch
  8. Mick

Xb 2003

Mines for sale. Willing to meet in the middle somewhere
  9. Mick

TY! Believe me I don’t want to sell it. Just have to prioritize definitely be another one in the future. If you do end up getting people have a solid, no BS rig for sure
  10. Mick

Low 80’s fishing loads Upper 80’s solo and light. 90’s stripped
  11. Mick

Price lowered to 18k obo. I’f your in the market, I’m will to negotiate. Needs a new home
  12. Mick

My new hobby :/
  13. Mick

Eh! I started a new venture so now my time is spent building my new company! I don’t and won’t have the time to fish much. Thinking someone else should enjoy her instead of collecting dust this summer. Not an easy decision trust me!!!! There will be another ally in my future for sure, in fact...
  14. Mick

Open to offers as well.
  15. Mick

Good point! Here’s some
  16. Mick

Willing to meet or (deliver for a non refundable agreed fee) before the weather gets nice and my busy season starts. Someone has to be in the market for a turn key ally. I’m not scared of a ride! Let’s get it sold
  17. Mick

Ttt, no one looking?
  18. Mick

Allison Pedestal seat

Also have the berkely cull tags with lip clips not gill. 20tyd Photos of the reels here Have many more pics of rods and reels. Txt 570-269-5362 for fastest response. Gonna list on bbc too, y’all have a great holiday
  19. Mick

Allison Pedestal seat

Hey guys, I’ve got a brand new never used Allison butt seat. Don’t remember what I paid for it. Ended up never even putting the pedestal in to fish. Seat only make a reasonable offer. Best to call or text as I’ve been super busy and not on much. 570-269-5362 Also have couple rods and reels for...
  20. Mick

I’m deciding to pull the trigger and let the Allison go to a new home. I’m embarking on a new venture that will not allow time to enjoy. This 03 was loved, meticulously mitained and fully rigged to fish and fly! There has been a tremendous amount of updating done and I’ll start with the motor...