Search results

1. bill

Tuning brucato acu

Hi guys, I have a jsre promax 225 on my boat now and it seems to be running really fat. It is slow out of the hole and only turning around 6300 rpm with a 25 p trophy. I am 660 above sea level. Here are the settings. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys. Ps Jay did an amazing job
  2. bill

Merc 200 efi power head

I have a Mercury 200 efi power head. Runs strong when it is running but will cut out and die without restarting for a few hours and sometimes start right up again . I just put new cdi regulators, stator and trigger on it and it,new rebuilt the pulse pump and cleaned the vst. It is still doing...
  3. bill

225 pro max drop on on 200efi mid

I am buying a 225 pro max power head to install on a 1998 200 efi mid. Any suggestions on parts I would need? I am not going to spend any more money on my 200 efi. I think this is the right decision hopefully.Thank you guys
  4. bill

1998 200 efi problems

Motor gurus, I have a 1998 200efi that has left me stranded about 5 times now. I had high voltage on my fish finder and tach was jumping around the first time I took my boat out last fall when I bought it, so I put 2 new regulators on it, new stator and a new trigger. The stator was melted so I...
  5. bill

Sportmaster water pump

Does anyone know the part number for the 2.5 sportmaster water pump kit?
  6. bill

xb2003 prop suggestions

Guys I need some help, I bought a 1994 xb2003 with a 1998 200 efi last November and absolutely love it. I am hoping you guys can help me get some more top end out of it. I have an Allison cut 25p trophy prop set at 1/4" below the pad. I have a sporty with 1.75 ratio lower. I am trying to get...
  7. bill

Which motor?

I am looking at buying an xb2003 and do not know enough about these high perf. engines. I am seeing a lot 225 pro max, 260 and 280 efi motors on these boats for sale. My question is are these motors somewhat reliable for a fishing rig. I would like a fairly quick boat and I have a decent...
  8. bill

Allison XB2003 for bass fishing?

Hi everyone, I have been looking at bass boats for a few months and just came across Allison boats. Now I have the bug!!! I think the XB2003 is what the best choice for me. I will be running it on Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri. You guys obviously know these boats well and I am hoping some of...