Search results

1. 2

26p steve smith offshore cut

Ok. Thought maybe you just needed more pitch in a small shaft. I have a mint 28 drag 4.
  2. 2

26p steve smith offshore cut

Looking for any trades?
  3. 2

No CG Capacity Plate - XB21 Bassport Pro Elite, Progressive Insurance balking because boat has 225 HP

Progressive dropped me at the beginning of this year after 4 years of coverage. Due to boat being capable of speeds outside of their policy range.
  4. 2

Live-well plumbing

Flow-Rite System 2 is the valve that does auto and empty. So your new plumbing set up will be a little different than factory anyways depending on year model. Factory you likely had an open/closed valve only that was in line with the overflow and bottom livewell drain that came out of the hull...
  5. 2

Allison skid planer is magical with 115hp

Interesting.
  6. 2

Why a paddle wheel? For speed? GPS doesn’t have speed?
  7. 2

Allison offers a machined derlin block that bolts to the bottom of the skid planner and the the transducer bolts to it. Keeps the ridges of the planer from interfering with the side scan beams.
  8. 2

Recessed trolling motor pedal tray drain hose?

I did the same as hchi accept my existing hole was only sized for the one hole. So I tee’d into the other drain hose.
  9. 2

Allison Single Axle Trailer Fits 2003

What year and what kind of shape is it in?
  10. 2

New 3.4 Merc Lower Unit Question

Bump... Also, anyone try to have one of these Verado - torque master lookalike lowers coned yet?
  11. 2

Two Hydromotives

What boat were you running this on? I have a XB2003 w/225 pro max. Wondering if the modifications you made will help or hurt. My intentions would be to use it as a fishing prop.
  12. 2

Two Hydromotives

Are both of these props sold?