1. Jed

More progress on the GT20

Thanks..
  2. Jed

Thanks..
  3. Jed

I bought from Allison about four years ago. I think I may have bought the last one from what I remember Bill saying.
  4. Jed

Interior complete. Working on modifying the trailer now.
  5. Jed

R15 project

Looking good.. Making some good progress...
  6. Jed

Updating '89 XB02

Me too...
  7. Jed

Back on the GT20

More progress. Used an old trim/tilt switch panel for bilge pump, lights, etc. All the detail stuff is a little time consuming, but having fun with it.
  8. Jed

Back on the GT20

What's the big difference between a 4 blade and a 3 blade? Pros and Cons....
  9. Jed

Back on the GT20

What's the performance difference between a 4 and 3 blade prop? Pros and Cons.... Sorry for all the questions, but you have more butt time in performance boats than I do. Especially the GT20.
  10. Jed

Back on the GT20

Yes, you are correct about 18%, according to the Mercury Slip Calculator, and another calculator I found on the internet. I checked the speed with GPS, and Radar. Both right on top one another. 65 MPH, and the calculator says the same thing. What prop are you running on your GT20, and what RPM.
  11. Jed

Back on the GT20

Thanks. Taking longer than anticipated.
  12. Jed

Back on the GT20

Thanks. The trailer mods are going a little slow. It just won't quit raining here. It's just a stock 150XRi, but ran 65 with a 27 pitch. I'm thinking of going to a Trophy Plus 28 pitch, or a Tempust Plus 29 pitch. Any suggestions on a new prop? I have a Lazer II and it turns the 27 at 5800 W/O a...
  13. Jed

Where's all the GT-20 owners at?

Lookin good...
  14. Jed

Nice project. Just saw you live in Massachusetts. I guess I won't complain about our weather. Y'all have had plenty of the nasty stuff. It's done nothing but rain down here for two months.
  15. Jed

How's the progress going on the GT?
  16. Jed

Back on the GT20

Thanks. I'm hoping to have everything done by summer. Plans are Red for the trailer...
  17. Jed

Back on the GT20

Latest progress. Weather sure is slowing progress up. Carpet in and some trimming needed yet. Trailer mods starting next week. Narrowing trailer by 5" and going with a single axle. Cowling update. Going old school on the decals. Had some custom decals made locally and they turned out nice.
  18. Jed

R15 project

Looks like your moving right along. I like the color. Same color as mine.
  19. Jed

R15 project

Nice looking R15 Bernie, and welcome. That will be a nice ride with that old 150 TOP. Have fun with the project, and keep the pics coming.
  20. Jed

Xb2003 No more carpet!

Looks nice. Great Job.