Search results

1. mmalinao

Anyone have 27 Hydro in the Bay Area that I could test out?

Hey guys, I have a 28 Promax that I can't get on pad with and hoping to try a 27 Hydro. Anyone local to the Bay Area have one I could test out? Thanks guys, Mike
  2. mmalinao

Looking for a 26p Bravo XS or Promax

Please let me know if you have one you're looking to sell. Thanks, Mike Malinao 408-859-1971
  3. mmalinao

Looking to buy a back up prop

Hey guys, I have an XB21 2+2 and running a worked 25P Hydro (250 Pro XS SM 1.62) with power poles. I'm a tournament angler so I need something that can get on pad quick and handle tournament loads. I'll be fishing multi-day tournaments this coming year and don't feel good about not having a...
  4. mmalinao

What a Jack Plate is not supposed to do. CMC is a POS!

I have had nothing but problems with my CMC JP! Last year replaced the actuator, paid to have someone to remove and install a new one, 1st use and I noticed gouges all up and down the piston! CMC said they would send me a new one, but I wanted nothing to with this company/product.. I bought a...
  5. mmalinao

Electrical trouble shooting

Hey guys, I fished 2 different tournaments the week before last and had an interesting electrical issue that I thought I'd throw out here before fully dissecting it this coming weekend. Day 1: No issues all day, weigh in at 3:30 and being that we had a terrible day we decided to go back out...
  6. mmalinao

Prop Recommendations Tournament Load for XB-21 2+2

Hey guys, Need a prop recommendation for an XB-21 2+2 with a 250 Pro XS with 1.62 gears. I mainly tournament fish fully loaded with a partner and need a good hole shot and easy driving if possible. I don't need to hit 90mph any time soon either. Thanks in advance! -Mike
  7. mmalinao

Red Allison at the Delta on the 5th?

Hey guys, I was fishing a tournament on Sunday (Wild West Bass Trail) as an AM and we passed a red Allison fishing tules...who's boat was that?
  8. mmalinao

Clearlake, Delta, Berryessa driving help!

Hey guys, I'm hoping someone is up to meet/fish with me at either Clearlake, Berryessa, or the Delta that knows how to drive this beast! I have a new to me (November) 2010 XB-21 BasSport 2+2 with a 250 Pro XS and TPX or TXP (Turbo) prop and Sportmaster 1.62 gears. I came from a tank (Skeeter...
  9. mmalinao

Mounting a bigger fishfinder

Hey guys, just joined the Allison family with a used 2010 XB-21 2+2! It has an HDS5 at the console and HDS5X at the bow that are both networked through the LSS-1. I plan on keeping the HDS5 in the console and adding a second HDS7 (from my old boat), as well as somehow (no ideas how the bow...