Search results

1. Rick Propst

Neighbour to the North

congrats on the New to you boat, thats a great deal,
  2. Rick Propst

Engine height?

without lip right now on a xb im at 1 3/8 above ive heard some even run as high as 1 3/4
  3. Rick Propst

Power recommendations GS

as long as you are aware of the water could wash over you will be fine plenty of people are running 15" motors on them i was worried about mine as well but i have not had any problems
  4. Rick Propst

Power recommendations GS

love the boat looks great, 225 promax is my thoughts its reliable and has great power
  5. Rick Propst

Transducer mount

I would have mounted it to the jackplate as long as clearance was good just so i was not drilling more holes below water line,, but you should be fine,,
  6. Rick Propst

1997 Allison XB2003 Boat and Trailer ONLY

Where are you located super interested
  7. Rick Propst

1997 Allison XB2003 Boat and Trailer ONLY

Can you send me pics please 8046273214
  8. Rick Propst

XS2003 hull question/progress

dang i like that, great job
  9. Rick Propst

Smith Mountain Lake

im going to go there this summer for sure but i normally run the chickahominy river in New Kent im also going to the Rappahannock this year,, im in Richmond Va come on down to the chick if you want a change they have a few campgrounds around there
  10. Rick Propst

Some pics and some setup questions

i had the same experience with my xb2003 no lip this is what i discovered for me, when i was 1/4 below the boat was not getting on the pad and my water pressure was almost 30 pounds so i have talked to a few people that have run these boats with no lip at all, was told to run 1 3/8 above pad as...
  11. Rick Propst

1994 XB2003 vs 1995 XB2002

the 02 is also pretty tipsy when fishing and not alot of room for the coangler
  12. Rick Propst

Allison Rally Name Change?????

yes you are but that motor pictured above is way to much power for you lmao
  13. Rick Propst

Put an aluminum trailer under the 2003.

Looks great,,,mine was not set properly when I got it so I had to change a bunch of things around, I didn’t like my winch stand so we made another one
  14. Rick Propst

Allison Rally Name Change?????

going to try and make it this year,,
  15. Rick Propst

New in Kentucky.

Tim for sure
  16. Rick Propst

New to Allison in Florida.

congrats nice boat,, she looks like she is in really great shape
  17. Rick Propst

Trolling Motor Removable Mount

I have one also works great just put a support brace on the shaft up by the head so it doesnt bounce,
  18. Rick Propst

Active User Photo Thread

Current boat 95 xb2003 My old boat 98 Super Sport wish I could have both
  19. Rick Propst

2019 -2020 stuff

Got my project for 2021 done early 225 promax my backup motor brand new block from mercury racing with wsm pistons and tighter heads with a little exhaust work done