Search results

1. XS2NV

Testing the waters on selling SS

You looking to trade for other allisons or sell outright?
  2. XS2NV

getting together on watts bar

Dad and myself may be up there running around for a bit on sunday
  3. XS2NV

1996 XTB21

Wasnt all parkin lot chatter dave, i showed with my mom in boat and we still got to click off a barely triple digit fun run.................. with no one beside us, although brian did play a bit as always, but jeremys bullet busted a case the night before, he did show up in an xtb and cut the...
  4. XS2NV

1996 XTB21

If youre out by chance tomorrow let me know and well meet up and kickem off if we can and shoot the panda for a bit!!
  5. XS2NV

1996 XTB21

Ill pop that cherry for ya, honestly idc if i get pulled or not, but ill raise hell and praise dale and show ya what a mild powered ally will do!
  6. XS2NV

1996 XTB21

And i got worked by that damn euro baaaaad!
  7. XS2NV

1996 XTB21

Im youre huckleberry this sunday on watts bar!!! Lil ole 225 family ski boat!! Just look for me, stands out like a sore thumb! PS if ya do find me (and i REALLY hope you do) stay to my left ;)
  8. XS2NV

ATTENTION PLEASE...

Well have mine and possibly beans there too, kevin schweer-all red xs2003, brad bean-red /white xs2003
  9. XS2NV

2016 rally shirt sizes

Put me down for 3- 2XL's. Kevin
  10. XS2NV

Like new 5.5 powerlift hydraulic jack plate

Could you send pics to 865 604 7422, and what style of manual jack are you looking for , we need a power jack and have a couple of manuals jacks in perfect condition as well
  11. XS2NV

A few pictures from the Watts Bar Rally!

st: 159922, member: 526"]Thats actually really awesome!! i cant wait to see that also.;) Shell do it all day every day, im on norris alot but i may come to the bar sun nxt week if i cant talk all the elders into coming to norris :)
  12. XS2NV

I had a load and my almost 60 mom in boat and still managed 1mph away from triples, im still waitin on that vid from akins so i can get an idea of how mine looked at 99, but im patient. :)
  13. XS2NV

I really wish i coulda made it more days but i had a blast and got to do a another bat turn! It was nice meeting yall! And pappaw rose said he finally hit 70 so you know it was a good week! :)
  14. XS2NV

wed of the rally

Ok steve! Ill call ya tues and fimd out what time to meet up! Goin up today today to try some diff setup heights yet again
  15. XS2NV

wed of the rally

Will one of yall txt me where to meet at for these gps runs, im ready to pop off some 95mph back 2 back passes in my xs with a passenger, cell is 865 604 7422
  16. XS2NV

rally shirts and sizes

Put us down for 1-xl and 2-2xl,wont be down till thurs the 25th but well be there