Search results

1. M

Windshield

Custom Mold and Tint. They have the mold under my name....Chris Brown
  2. M

Allison seats

What color are you trying to match? I have a Porsche red XTB and would like to have them if they match mine.
  3. M

How about an XTB-21 Thread?

Here are a couple things for you XTB guys.....
  4. M

XTB-21 Windshield

http://getaboatwindshield.com/ Go to this website and contact these folks. Several of us XTB owners went together and paid the mold fees and had them build us XTB windshields. They will hook you up !!
  5. M

remove deck carpet

SeaDek will send you a kit to make your own patterns. Send them back and they cut them based on your patterns. Liability is on you. For one color you are looking at about $1k. That 2 color pattern will run you an additional $800. It comes with 3M adhesive backing. I considered it for my...
  6. M

Can't break 60 in xtb

I have an XTB and am running 14" of setback on a 225 ProMax. I usually have my fishing gear in the boat as that is its primary function......fishing. I am running even with pad. I have a skid planer and cavataion plate installed. I was running the Trophy 26 with pretty good results. Mind you my...
  7. M

Xb2003 No more carpet!

I have looked on the net and the epoxy is not for sale. May be able to call and buy it from one place. Let's hope so......:)
  8. M

Xb2003 No more carpet!

And where you got your supplies
  9. M

Xb2003 No more carpet!

How about a list of the products you used.
  10. M

Gauges, Steering, Jackplates, ETC - XTB21

Last time I asked Bill it was $1400 for the steering. Livorsi gauges are super sweet but pricey. Ask SCJ who he got his shifter from. I like his better than mine because he has a detent and mine is friction lock. You can find SeaStar 5345 kits for around $1000 if the "Allison" designed one is...
  11. M

XTB owners

I can't say enough good things about Custom Mold & Tint. Not only did they work with 4 of us to get our orders straight AND they produced our windshields several weeks ahead of what they told us.........but imagine my surprise when I open my box and find 2 windshields !! They sent me a free...
  12. M

New Member- New Project '88 XTB 21

Awesome Maybe the rest of them will be shipped soon ! Post up some pics
  13. M

one of a kind xib

Any new updates?
  14. M

one of a kind xib

Did you use the same type of construction on the 2 console one you built? (Aluminum frame and deck) Did you have the batteries mounted in the same spot on your original?
  15. M

one of a kind xib

I love it !! I am afraid if it turns out like I think it will......I may have to start cutting on mine. I am waiting to hear how it handles after these mods.
  16. M

one of a kind xib

Couple questions......... Why the plate on the opposite side of the trolling motor? What are you fastening to under the gunnel ? What I said the wall thickens of the tubing?
  17. M

Terrova - MKA 32 mount bracket - XTB21

NOTGSXR......how much do you want for it? Thinking maybe I can re-drill it and use it on my xi-5