Search results

1. local103racing

JL 8.8 speaker in my xb2003

I mounted a few JL 8.8 under the deck looks pretty nice
  2. local103racing

Ez foot in a xb2003

I’m sure a few people have installed the ez foot throttle I’m looking for thoughts on what you guys used for cable I’m going with the red 33c using it on a 260 merc if anyone has any pics of their install that would be great thanks
  3. local103racing

Deck lids embroidery

Hi I’m looking to get some embroidery work done for my xb2003 deck lids I no a few guys that have done this but seems everyone I talk to dosnt do that work anymore. If anyone has any ideas or knows someone that does embroidery work please let me no. Thanks guys
  4. local103racing

Xb2003 how’s it ride without the trolling motor

I have a 94 xb2003 I’m curious to how it handles without the trolling motor anyone run them without it? Any info will be helpful I’m running a mod 260 with a 20 inch offshore 1 1/2 above no lip on the bad
  5. local103racing

Xb2003 Allison jackplate removal

Hi guys I’m needing some info on removing a 10 Allison jackplate so I can install a new 14 inch Bob’s hopefully I don’t need to get to the transom bolts behind the tank any help would be great thanks
  6. local103racing

Bob’s jackplate setup

Hey guys I’m looking to setup a new Bob’s 14 inch jackplate on my Allison xb2003. I have a 10 inch Allison adjustable plate with a 4 inch land and sea giving me 14 inch setback I would like to do away with both the Allison plate and the land and sea and just use the Bob’s 14 any help would be...
  7. local103racing

Fastallison21 ripped me off $725 on a cowl

Hey guys I got burned for $725 by a member on this sight fastallison21 better know as Jerry Mickel I payed him $725 for a promax cowl he had advertisied on the sight and never got it the guy gave me every excuse he could think of why I didn't have my parts so just wanted to give everyone a heads...
  8. local103racing

Got ripped off from fastallison21a member of this sight so watch out people

Just want to put this out there I got burned for $725 on a cowl being sold by fastallison21 better known as Jerry Mickel this has been over 3 months now and used every excuse he could think of why he couldn't ship my parts after I had already payed him I'm a little pissed off probably wouldn't...
  9. local103racing

25p trophy plus

Hi I have a 25 trophy plus in 9-10 on S&F takes a flow toque $400 to your door for pics text Joe 617-648-6733 thanks
  10. local103racing

Wtb real 26 et

hi i am looking for a 26 real et flo toqure fat shaft anyone have one let me no text 617-648-6733 thanks Joe
  11. local103racing

260 bogs with big barrel prop

Hi I have a 260 merc boat gets right out of the hole with small barrel 28 chopper but when I put my 21 large barrel prop it bogs on take off I can't figure this out. Any help would be great thanks.new plugs,flowed injectors everything looks good
  12. local103racing

28 drag4

Hi I have a mint condition 28 drag4 worked for a Allison xb2003 I'm looking for a drag prop so I'm selling this one 500 Tyd
  13. local103racing

Wtb gaffrig 10k tach white face

Hi I have been looking for a gaffrig 10k white face tach standard size if anyone has one please let me no.
  14. local103racing

Deck lid Pistons xb2003

I'm in need of the deck lid Pistons for my xb2003 if anyone has any I'm interested thanks
  15. local103racing

Allison family

Hi to all Allison owners I have to say I bought my Allison last year and really had no idea how nice of a boat Allisons are with all the research and all the help I have got from members from this sight is really mind blowing how this is almost a extended family so I wanted to say thanks for...
  16. local103racing

Allison family

Hi to all Allison owners I have to say I bought my Allison last year and really had no idea how nice of a boat Allisons are with all the research and all the help I have got from members from this sight is really mind blowing how this is almost a extended family so I wanted to say thanks for...
  17. local103racing

28 drag 4 worked for a xb2003

I just ordered a new 28 p drag4 for my rig anyone have any good words or what to expect I have a ported 260 merc 20 inch ros 187 sporty
  18. local103racing

Ported 260 stumbles on take off

Hi I have a ported 260 merc my question is when take off out of the hole it will stumble then eventually catch and plain off. If I trim my motor all the way down she takes off fine any help would be great it has a new fuel pump injectors have been flowed and tested new everything in this motor...
  19. local103racing

95 xb2003 prop hight

Hi i am trying set up my 260 with a 20 inch offshore mid and a sports master lower i have a worked 28 p chopper there is no lip on the pad i have 10 inch Allison plate on the back with a 4 inch land and sea hyd plate the motor is a ported 260 pushing about 330 hp any suggestions as to height any...