Search results

1. Flyman

Adding Floatation Inside the Jackplate XB2002 - Drainage Issues

I don’ use any floatation device within the jackplate myself, but I have seen others use multiple balls, thus eliminating drainage issues. One advantage of having the rear end low in the water is that it is much easier to get back in the boat after you fall out of the boat, I know from...
  2. Flyman

Mounting onboard charger XB02

Guys, thanks for the ideas and photos, much appreciated. I run 3 batteries 1 gp. 24 and 2 gp. 27s, the charger is a ProMariner ProSport20Plus and size will pretty much determine where I mount it. 22R, I also plan on using spacers to create a small space between the charger and wall, I found...
  3. Flyman

Although the XB02 was designed for speed, it is nonetheless a bass boat and I occasionally fish from it, but I’m very careful not to get any scales on it, that is if I’m lucky enough to catch any fish. LOL
  4. Flyman

Can’t go fast, so I gotta do something to justify keeping the boat!!!!LOL
  5. Flyman

Does anyone have an onboard battery charger mounted in their XB02? I’m thinking of doing this to avoid the hassle of connecting chargers to batteries after fishing. Specifically, I’m looking for advice on the best location to mount the charger. The inside wall of the port battery compartment...
  6. Flyman

28 cut et

If the prop is still for sell please e-mail me at w.g.wallace@aol.com
  7. Flyman

28 cut et

Do you know who did the alterations on the prop?
  8. Flyman

ATTENTION PLEASE...

32. Gary & Helen XB2002, gray and charcoal
  9. Flyman

Promax parts

What is the asking price for the ECU, I may need an ECU, should know by next week. What condition are the heads in and are they stock?
  10. Flyman

Crappie

Anyone catching any crappie on Watts Bar these days or have I missed another season? Hopefully I'll be able to get out tomorrow for a few hours, not sure if I'll fish above Kingston or the lower end of the lake. I cannot find anything on the internet that is current, so thought I would try...
  11. Flyman

Trim Issues

I've now got a 30 lb. bag of lead shot that I'll move around until I maybe find the sweet spot, but like Steve said I need to get it wet to learn to drive it. Trim is working now, had to replace the trim harness, no excuses now not to be on the water.
  12. Flyman

Trim Issues

Thanks GotMyAlly, good advice since the relays are relatively inexpensive and my time is valuable. Bought the relays and guess what, same issue. Upon much closer inspection I noticed a small amount of discoloration on the back of the wiring harness connection to the raise relay and a...
  13. Flyman

Trim Issues

14. Flyman

Trim Issues

Kinda new at this, but trying to learn. I'm having issues with the trim on a 225 Pro Max, specifically it will not raise, only lower. I reversed (swapped one to the other) the relays and the trim worked just fine. Placed the relays back to original configuration and same issue resulted, will...
  15. Flyman

Crazy and funny boat ramp stories

Would you believe an XB2002 will float a trailer, I've proved it will.
  16. Flyman

Misc Stuff, Lifeline,Props,34cc heads ect.

This is Gary again, I meant to ask where Clifton is, I'm in Kingston which is about 30 miles west of Knoxville.
  17. Flyman

Misc Stuff, Lifeline,Props,34cc heads ect.

Can you tell me who raised the limiter, I'm interested in the ECU. My e-mail is w.g.wallace@aol.com. Thanks Gary
  18. Flyman

ralley shirts and sizes

1 2XL and 1 XL
  19. Flyman

Throttle cable length

Can anyone tell me what length throttle cable (Mercury platinum) is best for an Allison XB2002 with a pro max 225, hot foot with the cable entering the floor at the right side of the drivers seat? Thanks