2. dubmoney

Allison XB 2003

I am ready to sell mine. call me for details. 503-539-3720
  3. dubmoney

XB2003

Have you sold this boat yet?
  4. dubmoney

Got her done

That looks really nice Bill! I didn't know you had an 02 previous to this one? You were racing an 03 up in Oregon weren't you?
  5. dubmoney

SRX on Allison

SRX is a good prop on and xb2003. I think the chopper, and ET are better, but SRX works just fine for back up. I still want to try a Hoss Triton and Hydromotive.
  6. dubmoney

Not really a performance Merc, But having issues with a 1991 Merc 200 EFI

Hchi, You should meet up with us at the West Coast Allison Rally in Spring of 2021. We are tentativly planned to meet on the Sacramento Delta, mid May. Message me your email Address and your phone number is you would like me to start including you in the most up to date information on the event.
  7. dubmoney

LOOKING FOR AN XB2003 WITH OR W/O POWER

Roy, I have a very good investment opportunity, and was going to use the boat money for it and hopefully, get into an xb21 next year, but I am really having trouble letting her go. I will admit I have not been trying very hard to sell it. Owning this boat as you know has been a dream I have...
  8. dubmoney

Any Expert close to the N.W. for ProMax & Mariner Super Magnum?

Are you still looking for a two piece adapter?
  9. dubmoney

Any Expert close to the N.W. for ProMax & Mariner Super Magnum?

Where are you located? I can probably help you find a two adapter.
  10. dubmoney

LOOKING FOR AN XB2003 WITH OR W/O POWER

I now have my xb2003 for sale. It comes with 3 lower units, two props, two new fishs finders, new trolling motor, new tires. There are only severel items left on the list that are not new. 50K invested. Will sell for 25K firm. 503-539-3720
  11. dubmoney

Adventure to pick up my Allison

congrats, I too have a story about how I flew out to meet my boat and the super cool guy I purchased it from. I look forward to hearing about your journey, mine has been so fun!
  12. dubmoney

Watts Bar map with locations

Hey thats a nice map!
  13. dubmoney

150 pro xs 4 stroke on xb 2002

That is legit numbers for 150 hp. I don't know of any Rangers that will go that fast with 250 hp. I would be tempted to chase 82 mph, just so I knew I could take a skeeter, basscat and the like. I would add the bobs cone just so I could go up another 3 inches. If you want to just get a few...
  14. dubmoney

WAR 2020

Last night I spoke with John R., Gary Allen (AKA Weatie), Donny, and Neil. Gary, John Donny and a expressed interest in going during the orginally scheduled week. Neil thinks he will postpone at this time. Lar's is on the fence at the moment and will be weighing in here shortly.
  15. dubmoney

WAR 2020

I have not totally ruled out the possibility of going on the origanally planned date. I have the entire month off, so I may just drive down for the hell of it. Maybe drop off a case of beer at Gene's house boat.
  16. dubmoney

WAR 2020

Well, if John R is not going, then, I will just have to come to each of you all. Just Kidding I wouldn't do that to you guys. What do you guys think about rescheduling for the week after Labor Day? We could switch to the Delta? That way we could get Frank and George to stop in.
  17. dubmoney

WAR 2020

I spoke to Donna this morning. I plan to arrive onsite two weeks from today. She said the locals are using the boat ramp although it is 29 feet from full pool. She said a drag boat launched yesterday. (hope he is there when I get there, so I can steel Pinkies boat, and put the smack down on...
  18. dubmoney

Boatmate trailer bow turnbuckle...

I need a new turnbuckle now too, but boatmate, .doesnt list it on the website. I guess I will start searching standard hardware outlets for a stainless turnbuckle
  19. dubmoney

WAR 2020

Ok, got my new steering wheel on! Notice the King of the Jungle center logo....
  20. dubmoney

New 150 ProXS...

What is the actual weight on the 4 stroke 150 xs?