Search results

1. Alli-drenaline Rush

Arrowhead Campground

Allimax - definitely worth a call to Ms. Bennett. As Dave mentioned, we did stay there with a 28' Airstream, but that was 10 years ago. We did have full hook-ups, including sewer. No issues getting to the campground. We've stayed there every year that we've attended the Rally; we really...
  2. Alli-drenaline Rush

Download Ally Rally videos while you can

Hey RiverRocket, Thanks for your comment. Unfortunately, I cannot support Fastbass Marine hosting the videos. The audio contains copyrighted material, which I understand to be o.k. when sharing content for entertainment purposes only, and not for profit. Putting the videos on the YouTube...
  3. Alli-drenaline Rush

Download Ally Rally videos while you can

Fellow Ally Ralliers..... In protest to all of the BS going on in Big Tech these days, I am deleting all content from my YouTube account. I am tired of the censorship of Big Tech around so-called "election fraud content," and as a result, I plan to clear out the account in a month or so. If...
  4. Alli-drenaline Rush

2020 Rally Pics

Dave - was GREAT meeting you and Tracy! We look forward to the Arrowhead breakfast chats next year, and running the rivers together! Tracy took awesome stills!
  5. Alli-drenaline Rush

Trips down Memory Lane (Prior Year Rally Videos Blocked by YouTube)

Well, thanks to the comments of Marsha and Dave (Parks) at the 2020 Rally, I finally got off my butt and re-mixed the 2011 Clifton / FastPass video and the 2017 National Allison Rally video to replace the songs that got YouTube's panties in a wad such that they blocked viewing of said video by...
  6. Alli-drenaline Rush

2020 rally

Richard and Donna will be there. Skewby - am requesting one T-shirt, XL please!
  7. Alli-drenaline Rush

2017 National Allison Rally Drone Video

Regrettably Skewby - we will in all likelihood miss the Rally again this year. Hopefully we’ll be able to participate next year!
  8. Alli-drenaline Rush

2017 National Allison Rally Drone Video

FINALLY getting around to posting the footage of the 2017 Rally as seen from my drone...... hope this gets you pumped up for the 2019 Rally! 26 minute video. Hope you like it. If you view this video on an iPad or computer, click on the gear in the lower right corner. You can adjust the...
  9. Alli-drenaline Rush

2018 allison rally sign up

Yeah Skewby we are not too happy either! Donna is tied up in a court case, and naturally the trial blackout period is the two weeks right over the Rally week Not to mention I am out of vacation this year
  10. Alli-drenaline Rush

2018 allison rally sign up

Regret to advise that Richard and Donna cannot make it this year....
  11. Alli-drenaline Rush

2017 Watts Bar Rally - Shirts and Sizes

Can't wait to see y'all hoe-bags again! Job was at risk last year, landed on my feet, so I'm ready ready to come back to TN! Got a new toy too..... a drone with a 4K camera ;-) Only problem is that it can only fly at about 30-35 mph in a calm wind condition.....
  12. Alli-drenaline Rush

2017 Watts Bar Rally - Shirts and Sizes

Skewby..... IF the order period is still open, I could take one XL T-shirt.... ADR
  13. Alli-drenaline Rush

2017 Watts Bar Rally - Sign Up Post

26. Richard and Donna, 2013 XB21 BasSport Pro, Yellow with black top wing, 2005 Merc 2.5 EFI Sport, 893 miles one way
  14. Alli-drenaline Rush

Watch Ben Fly :)

Hey Ben Biller, this is all you brother! 2015 National Allison Rally, shot at 120 fps. More to come when I get time, now that I have a computer that can handle this type of video..... https://youtu.be/AAAlxhwvJ6U ADR
  15. Alli-drenaline Rush

XB21/250XS prop testing (95 mph challenge)

Indeed Tony - and he'd put a hurtin' on me any day of the week!
  16. Alli-drenaline Rush

Just ragging on ya, bro! 95.7 is awesome; wish I could do what you've done! :)
  17. Alli-drenaline Rush

Here are starting and ending points. One JPEG got cut out of the previous post.....
  18. Alli-drenaline Rush

Neal you coulda gone big if you had not shown the GPS number! The distance between these two points on the right of the video at the 5:58 - 6:10 time marks is 1,930 ft. You traversed that distance in 12.3 sec...... Yielding a speed of 107 mph....... never mind that YouTube probably sped up...