Search results

1. Jay Martin

Two Hydromotives

Sale is actually pending, if it falls through I'll let you know.
  2. Jay Martin

Two Hydromotives

Carries a load very well also.
  3. Jay Martin

Two Hydromotives

Same boat as yours but with a Yamaha. Holeshot and excellaration is great, it needs a motor that can turn more rpms than my motor can give it.
  4. Jay Martin

Two Hydromotives

Still have the X o/t
  5. Jay Martin

Two Hydromotives

Your Welcome Kurt.. Hope It does well for ya!
  6. Jay Martin

Two Hydromotives

Knocking $50.00 off each prop, shipping still included
  7. Jay Martin

Two Hydromotives

One is an older Hydromotive O\T 28 pitch with the pressed in 15 spline (small shaft) hub. Its flawless. Asking $425.00 TYD Other is also a Hydromotive X O/T 27 pitch, its diameter has been reduced to 14 1/8, it has the square bore so that any propshaft can be used. it does not run like a 27 on...
  8. Jay Martin

Hoss Hyperdrive

Ran the Hoss Yesterday. Was not impressed, it felt like it had to catch up with me and once it did I was at 6200- 84 mph and I only have 6400 rpm's to play with. Gonna play with the cup and give it another try..
  9. Jay Martin

Hoss Hyperdrive

Thanks for all the reply's. This is a 3 blade and normally I have to run a 4 blade 30 to keep the R's down on the yamaha which is a 2.6 liter, this prop being a 15 inch should keep the r's down below 6500, we will see.. The weather here has turned windy for this week so maybe soon I can try it out.
  10. Jay Martin

Hoss Hyperdrive

Just got my hands on a 15x30 Hoss Hyperdrive. Will be trying it on my XB 03, has anyone ran one, if so how'd it do?
  11. Jay Martin

28 drag 4 worked for a xb2003

Ive been trying to find a 30 Drag 4 with no luck, I think its the only prop I have'nt tried.. Keep us posted if you try one, I have an XB03 also...
  12. Jay Martin

E.T. CUT chopper/Jacos edition

Update, Ran the prop last weekend, prop ran 85.9 @6100 about 2 inches below pad, had to much bow lift. made a second pass with motor at 1/4 below it ran 87 mph @6400 with still to much lift. Have repitched to a 31 and removed some lift, will try again when weather permits. Over all it...
  13. Jay Martin

Well, I tried running last weekend, Holeshot was fine but thats about all I got to do with the wind blowing 25 MPH...
  14. Jay Martin

Todd, I bet your right, normally I have to runa 4 blade in a 30 to keep the R's down.
  15. Jay Martin

Just got AN E.T. CUT chopper/Jacos Edition and was wondering what to expect as far as holeshot and handling on my XB03.
  16. Jay Martin

Ballistic propeller

I run a TXP O/T 4 25 pitch whith a family load, it carrys the boat very well at slow speeds. Just dont try running it unloaded, it has way to much lift, let the Hydomotive O/T 4 take care of the high speed runs if you have one.
  17. Jay Martin

30 pitch Chopper ll

email sent
  18. Jay Martin

WTB: 32" pitch 3-blade

That 32 on ebay is a welded fat shaft, if you didnt already know that.
  19. Jay Martin

WTB: 32" pitch 3-blade

may have a 32 et for sale soon. still doing some testing at the moment.
  20. Jay Martin

Ballistic propeller

I bought one just because it was a good deal and the prop looked brand new. I actually like it, not as much as My Hydromotive O/T But for a knock around prop it does well.