1. John Richied

WAR 2019

If your "skettered" leave you boat on the trailer, that's what I do :eek:
  2. John Richied

WAR 2019

the answer is YES ;)
  3. John Richied

WAR 2019

"I sure wish I was sittin on the back deck of your house boat right now!!" "The most relaxed of times..." I agree, we all need to do that more often... one a year is just NOT enough.
  4. John Richied

WAR 2019

Ally is looking for someone... ANYONE to come get her out of there.
  5. John Richied

WAR 2019

Why do they refer to them as "jokers" ? They have life jackets on, they have a plan, there sticking to the plan and driving right through it... its going to be fine! Wine is for people who don't know any better... ;)
  6. John Richied

WAR 2019

Gene is coming Saturday and YES he needs all the help he can get...
  7. John Richied

WAR 2019

Gene thanks for the report... I did NOT break things at Berryessa. I broke EVERYTHING! Engine, Mid and the Gear case... LOL I'll be there Saturday around 3:00PM!!!
  8. John Richied

WAR 2019

LOL ... "high speed" Sea squirrel coming in.
  9. John Richied

WAR 2019

Lovin' it!
  10. John Richied

WAR 2019

Good stuff Mike, CORNDOG needs a yellow stripe. Lars get the mustard, Gene is taking a nap... LOL.
  11. John Richied

Congrats Allison owners , Fourteen years of dominance !

Maybe if you did it running backwards with NO Sponsorship more owners would be impressed and motivate to make a run at the speed record in their Allison? or not LOL
  12. John Richied

WAR 2019

George.. sorry about #5, sucks! You and Frank are still coming, right? COORS LIGHT BABY!!!! Donny, coming in Wednesday... WHAT! Your boss won't give you off Monday or Tuesday :p
  13. John Richied

WAR 2019

Gary is that your ski boat?
  14. John Richied

WAR 2019

Best part is we don't have to watch the video (even thou it is way cool) we get to see it live and in person... "Drive thru it," "Remember your training," " Its going to be fine!"
  15. John Richied

Dang David... you should have posted something about a "headlight upgrade" or ?
  16. John Richied

Nice job putting a STAMP on it David! I cant believe it was 4/22/05, fourteen years ago already... dang! "hell I could hit 125 in an 1/8 course" hmmmmmmmmmm ;)
  17. John Richied

WAR 2019

Maybe Dave already sold your engine :eek: LOL He did say he was looking for a boat XB2003... hmmmm
  18. John Richied

WAR 2019

Bob and Peggy RV spot 7 Mike and his little smoky and meatballs Whitney and his 105 MPH XB2003 Donny and his girlfriend/wife and badass Bullet Lars and his Bullet eatin' Allison Gary Finch and one of the fastest OMC/ XB2003's I've never seen run, well for long. (bring a boat that runs) should...
  19. John Richied

WAR 2019

Gary, here is your chance, he's even in Lake Havasu...
  20. John Richied

Did Darris drop the XB2002, XB2003, and the SS2000 ?

They don't need to build anymore of them... the 03's, 02's and SS's left out there, YES even 20 years old as my XB2002 is will outlive the parts left for the 2.5 Mercs... Now, where is the best place to find some backup 2.5 20" sport master gear cases... LOL