Search results

1. Chickamagua Ally

Looking for a good XB2003 tournament..........

Craig,If you and your friend do decide to come look at Skewby's boat and he doesnt fall in love hes more than welcome to take a look at mine also.
  2. Chickamagua Ally

2'nd Annual Rally fishing tourny!!

Lol the shirt rule blows
  3. Chickamagua Ally

Id be ok with locking thru to the Chick
  4. Chickamagua Ally

Yes Craig thats me Dennis
  5. Chickamagua Ally

That plaque is ridicuously awesome. Skewby sorry brother but gonna have give you a curfew for Friday night prior to tourney.
  6. Chickamagua Ally

2014 National Allison Rally video now live on YouTube! Finally!

Very nice Richard .Closing musicwas awesome!!!.Dont you agree Skewby
  7. Chickamagua Ally

First step

Thanx gmorg. I did completely remove all my hinges from boat with exception of livewell and gas tank. The two rear lids probably dont have to be removed, but I did just cause made it easier to drill out rivets on the lid. I wouldnt say it was the hardest thing I have ever taken on but probably...
  8. Chickamagua Ally

First step

Not to bad
  9. Chickamagua Ally

New deck lid pads

Very nice
  10. Chickamagua Ally

First step

Thought long and hard about the vinyl but worried about the gaps on back deck. Then I got really interested in Sea Deck flooring. Ultimately decided on carpet .
  11. Chickamagua Ally

First step

Old carpet gone
  12. Chickamagua Ally

rally shirts and sizes

Heck far I figured her tight a$$ed aunt Robbie would buy her one. By the way I aint tight but I am poor . I dont have a union job like you and that loud mouth from NC mountains. Lol
  13. Chickamagua Ally

I just wanna try the picture thing :)

Hush funny guy. there maybe a game warden trolling here.
  14. Chickamagua Ally

I just wanna try the picture thing :)

Its a wonder my boat didnt catch fire taking you to such hallowed water with your Alabama loving hind end.
  15. Chickamagua Ally

Hottest big bass lake in the country!

100% agree
  16. Chickamagua Ally

Facebook folks please come home!!!

Ed , ,Skewby kinda got us on that one but dont mean what we said about him aint true. Punk , Count on having to buy some grass seed to cover all the camp sites if you'll be doing buck beers this summer.lol
  17. Chickamagua Ally

Facebook folks please come home!!!

Bad idea mentioning "free" anything especially food or beer when talking to Skewby.