Search results

1. Chiz

WTB 26 Knob cut

looking for a 26P Knob cut chopper.. small shaft or flo hub...
  2. Chiz

Neutral safety switch HELP...

Guys, ashame to ask, but it has been such a long time since I did this, and I need a little help. I put in new shifter, and of course it will not start in gear now. I have heard a couple say to go into the shifter and do the mods, but I would rather do it outside of the shifter, maybe with a...
  3. Chiz

Ally XB2002 Dash

Jus thought I would post this and see is anyone with a 2002 is interested. I took my dash, which consists of hard plastic as you all know, and got one cut out of Stainless Steel to fit. It an also be but out of Aluminum, but I chose the SS route... I have attached a pic. Thickness is good enough...
  4. Chiz

WTB Trim Button

Anyone got the clear trim switch for the steering wheel? If not, could you direct me to where I can get one? If you have one, send me a pic to chizman68@gmail.com Thanks
  5. Chiz

Wtb xb 2002

Posting for a good friend.... wanting to buy 2002.... anything in the 90's to early 2000.... Turn key ... Thanks
  6. Chiz

Decal Question

OK... Everyone has a stupid question, and here goes one of mine.. but I want to order this decal in the pic, what is that one called?? Thanks
  7. Chiz

WTB Low Back Bucket Seat for 2002

Anyone got a low back bucket seat they want to get rid of? I want one for my XB2002, to match the one for the driver. Thanks
  8. Chiz

Carpet in XB

I have put carpet in my old GS, but got to do the same in my XB..... I wanted to know what kind of glue you would recommend? The last I used was ok, but always looking for something that works better.
  9. Chiz

Radio Question for XB2002

This might have been asked already, so forgive me in advance if so.... but anyone have any success puttin a radio in a XB? If so, let me know. I am kickin it around to do so.... Thanks!
  10. Chiz

Wanted: Lifeline

Anyone got a used lifeline jacket they will part with? I need an XL at least, maybe XXL if u got it. Thanks
  11. Chiz

Seat for XB2002

Lookin for a single seat for XB2002. I have bench in back, but want a single seat just like the driver seat. Thanks!
  12. Chiz

Wanted: Early/Mid 90's XB2002

I am looking for a good, clean XB2002, from '92 on up..... small console....
  13. Chiz

Trailer help...

Anyone know how I can go about finding a tandem axle for my GS? A new one is quite expensive, and it seems not many people want to get rid of them..... Is there somewhere other that Boatmate that builds them for Allison's?
  14. Chiz

Find a Tandem Trailer for Ally?

Can anyone tell me where is a good place to find a Tandem trailer for my GS? I have contacted Boatmate, but is there anyone else that makes these??
  15. Chiz

Motor Cover?

Where can I get a engine cover for my 225 Pro Max..... I have the alien cowl, and I am having a hard time finding one...... ???? :?: