Search results

1. SmallJaw

2018 Allison Bassport Pro Elite for sale

I bought this Bassport new on December 6th of 2017 and it is in pretty much perfect shape. 300 Mercury Racing motor on the back with a Sporty, QIV 28" Hydro prop, Ulterra TM, 2 Lithium Pro 36 volt trolling motor batteries which are a beast, 2 chargers (1 onboard not installed and a portable...
  2. SmallJaw

My new Bassport feels really different

My new boat is a 2018 and is my 3rd Bassport. It is the first I've owned with a 300 on the back. I've ridden and driven in several others over the years so I am not an inexperienced owner. Not that I have anything bad to say about the new boat just some comments and such to solicit some input...
  3. SmallJaw

Dave Hensley Here You Go Brother....NEW BOAT!

Dave, I know how bad you don't like FB, and I don't blame you. You requested "us" Allison folk come visit here more often and discuss boats and setups etc more here. I could not agree more that his is really where the serious, hard-core stuff should happen. For that reason I am making sure I...
  4. SmallJaw

A new super heavy duty mount for XB21 dash area electronics

When my first Bassport did not have a good solid way to mount the 12" Lowrance unit on it I thought by going to the largest ball type mount available it would be ok. Running above 80 proved that was not good enough and soon my 12" unit blew down into my dash and scratched it. I was not a happy...
  5. SmallJaw

Back in the Allison Family

After selling my Bassport to my nephew a couple of years ago I used the money to remodel my cabin on Wheeler. It was horrible not having a high performance boat those 2 years. I still have a nice little G3 with a 150 but it is about a thousand light years from an Allison. Yesterday I bought a...
  6. SmallJaw

XTB21 1-Owner Near Mint SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

GUYS THIS BOAT SOLD. I CAN'T PUT THE SOLD NOTICE IN THE HEADER AS I CAN'T FIGURE THAT OUT. THANKS.
  7. SmallJaw

Desiccant packs for dry bullets, powder gun rust prevention

Guys I have 2390 brand new 3"X6" brand new desiccant packs that are used to keep things moisture free. I use them in my bullet boxes and gun boxes. They are still in the original package which is 3 drums. I opened the seal on 1 drum and took 10 packs out for my new bullet box. These are...
  8. SmallJaw

Funeral Arrangements for Ralph Powell

Hey Guys. I wanted to pass along on behalf of Tim, his dad's funeral arrangements. He will be at Akins-Farmer Funeral Home this Saturday, September 19th, from 10:00-2:00. The address is 70 Jon Street. Metropolis, IL 62960. Tim's mother has requested that in lieu of flowers that anyone wanting...
  9. SmallJaw

Skewby? Where are you hiding?

Anything going on in your life besides football these days? LOL
  10. SmallJaw

Allison's gain was another's loss

Welcome my Buddy Tim Powell to the Allison Family. This past weekend he and a friend Joey did about 40 hours straight driving so Tim could pick up a gorgeous '13 Allison Bassport with a screamer 3.2 on the back. Tim and his Dad have had 7 of those B-bass boats and are about as knowledgeable on...
  11. SmallJaw

BassPort Pro Elite

I've been regretting selling my BassPort since it went out of the driveway a few months ago. I'd be interested in buying an extra clean one with a 250XS or Pro XS and perhaps even a 300 if anyone gets ready to sell. I know not many go on the market but somebody will be ready to sell and when you...
  12. SmallJaw

Lowrance HDS Touch Units For Sale

I'm selling my 9" and 12" Lowrance HDS units. 3 each LSS2's will come with the units. I'm also throwing in a brand new, in the box Lowrance Point 1 unit, Ram mounts, and cables. All the factory boxes and paperwork will come. These units are in great shape and have no issues. I'm out of an...
  13. SmallJaw

Did the unthinkable

Last week I sold my BassPort to my nephew. I just bought a lake house and that is a dream for me, but the work it will take to get the house, boat ramp, and boat dock in top shape is gonna cost a lot of time as well as money. I'll be sporting an aluminum rig till fall or winter then I'll be on...
  14. SmallJaw

Amazing Auburn Tigers

Am I the only one who has figured out that we have a ways to go before we quit winning crazy games like the one this past weekend at Mississippi? Cat's have 9 lives. We are Tigers and the way I figure it....the last 2 years we have used up only 4 of them if you only count the games the Bamer...
  15. SmallJaw

Honest opinion on how my boat performed yesterday

I took a couple of customers fishing yesterday. One weighed 360 the other about 180, and I come in at 200. Full tank of fuel, livewell full, about 80 pounds of tackle and ice chest stuff. It was 77 degrees and very nice outside. The men had never been faster than 60 and 70 in that order. I asked...
  16. SmallJaw

Bill at Allison

Anybody have his email address at Allison? I have a friend wanting to send him something. Thanks!:wink
  17. SmallJaw

Waaar Eagle!

Ok guys. Just in case nobody knows it....there is another team in this state that won Saturday. That win matched all of last years win total too BTW. LOL:laughing
  18. SmallJaw

Every time we bring in a bag of these....

We get more and more of those looks that say....."It's those Allison guys again!" These 2 were from last night's Pickwick Wildcat. We won Thursday night's Wildcat with all smallies. It never gets old guys. The BassPort or the smallmouth's!:wink
  19. SmallJaw

The Old Allison is Speaking on Pickwick A

I won 1st place for the 2nd wildcat in a row, and no worse than 2nd in the last 11 tournaments. I have to admit it is pretty sweet dragging a good bag of fish out of that Bassport to the chagrin of a lot of.....let's say, other fast boat owners presence. LOL. Last night I had to fish alone due...
  20. SmallJaw

I broke a curse last night

I've joked an awlful lot this summer about how often I have lost 1st place in tournaments by a pound or even an oz. It got pretty crazy when last week I took 2nd place for the 7th time this year. Zero first. I've had big fish in several but the 1st place honors always seem to go to somebody...