Search results

1. J

1996 Allison XB-2003 P.S.T. w/ a 2000 Merc. 225 Pro Max Offshore

This great boat is still for sale.
  2. J

Thanks for the complements.This is a near perfect rig thats in amazing condition.If boat sells I am wanting to go to a 2002 with big H.P. My priorities have changed somewhat to wanting a boat that is wicked quick first & a boat for fishing last.Dont get me wrong,I still love to fish,but blowing...
  3. J

Still have this great Allison & I have now dropped the price to $17,900,would be a great deal for someone.
  4. J

New price!!! I will take $18,500.00 for entire package.
  5. J

Not sure why some pictures are showing up large and others are small, but all boat pictures can be viewed on my photobucket account. Here's a link to the album: http://s709.beta.photobucket.com/user/JEREMY73/library/Boat
  6. J

I have a pristine 1996 Allison XB-2003 Pro Sport Tournament with a 2000 Mercury 225 Pro Max Offshore for sale. I am the second owner and the boat has been garage kept throughout its entire life. This boat is white with an emerald stripe and wings and it has gray carpet that is in excellent...
  7. J

How do you put an SRX on a Merc?

Call Glynn at Reynolds racing & he will send you the correct nut & washer.
  8. J

1997 xb2002 red with black wings

Matt I agree,that is a good lookin boat,but after seeing yours the other day I would have to say that you have the best lookin Allison that ive ever seen & with that 300 drag you have just got one awesome setup.You are the only person I know who has two killer rigs & the slower of the the two is...
  9. J

fishin the grass

Hey Matt,im gettin that same itch also.Hopefully I can get down there in the next few weeks.
  10. J

Black lights on XB 21 2+2 - what do you use?

I put in plugs & got the Nucli eye extremes & they are simply awesome.I got mine locally at Bunch Marine here in east Tn.You should be able to go to their website & order them,if not call them.They keep them in stock as well as the drop in plugs.
  11. J

The quake

Great video,loved seeing my two favorite boats on the other side of the world.Its so funny to me to see Allisons & Bullets in Japan when I only live 45 minutes from either plant.Makes the world seem smaller.
  12. J

Allison cover for xb 2003

cover has been sold.
  13. J

New Jackplate ordered.

Be sure to disconnect the battery.
  14. J

Fuel line dilema

Around here several stations have started selling 100% gas due to the high demand.At first most were only selling low grade (87) but now several have started selling high grade (93).I have two stations within five miles of my house that sell the high grade 100%,& both of them get good business.
  15. J

Fuel line dilema

I went through the same thing & took my boat to Glynn at Reynolds Racing.He first took the fuel line off & cut it open & it was falling apart from the inside & was plugging everything up.He had to replace the fuel line ,bubble,& fuel filter.He also had to clean out the vst tank because it was...
  16. J

Allison GT 20 total restore w/ Merc 200XRI

Great job on a great boat,just plain awesome!!!
  17. J

Embroidery Color Re-store

I use a Sharpie,& it works great.