Search results

1. mittenbass

XOB vs. BC Performer 3

I finally had a chance to do some quality prop testing this weekend....with and without my Allison foil bolted on. All runs were made with around 3/4 of gas, very light load, solo, with the propshaft 3/4" above the pad (yes, very high - I don't go this high unless my boat is unloaded). With the...
  2. mittenbass

Foil / No-Foil Test Results

Ok, so I finally had a chance to do some quality prop testing this weekend....with and without my Allison foil bolted on. All runs were made with around 3/4 of gas, very light load, solo, with the propshaft 3/4" above the pad (yes, very high - I don't go this high unless my boat is unloaded)...
  3. mittenbass

28p Ron Hill ET cut Chopper

Selling my 28p Ron Hill ET Cut Chopper 4-Blade. Similar to Pro Et and SC cut Performer 4. Very good condition, no nicks, dings, or scratches. Square bore hub that accepts flo-torq hub kits. Price is $425 shipped.
  4. mittenbass

28p Hydromotive Quad IV XOB

Selling one of my 28p Hydromotive Quad IV XOBs. Has square bore hub that will accept flo-torq hub kits. 4 one inch vent holes (not pvs). Shortened barrel. Was worked for a stroker. Not a nick, ding, or scratch on her. See Pictures. Price is $525 shipped.
  5. mittenbass

15x28p Performer 3 (uncut) 425TYD

Selling my 15x28p Performer 3. Price is $425 TYD. See pictures below. Posts will trump PMs.
  6. mittenbass

Xb2002 console

Not mine, just thought I'd post this on here if anyone is looking for one http://www.bbcboards.net/miscellaneous/620036-allison-xb2002-console.html
  7. mittenbass

A few like new XB-21 BasSports for sale on BBC

Not my boats, just thought I would share if people with deep pockets are looking: http://www.bassboatcentral.com/boats4sale.htm These are the two-seaters All seem to be around $50k The 2 newer ones are being sold without power But there is a 2011 hull with a 300XS just listed!
  8. mittenbass

XB21 Tackle Trays

Can someone fill me in on what size Plano's fit in the XB-21 tackle trays. The trays have slots so that the Plano boxes stand upright on end. Thanks. Brad Luchsinger 2003 Allison XB-21 BasSport 2+2 Elite 2004 Mercury Racing 250XS
  9. mittenbass

25p Laser II for sale CHEAP

I have a 25p Mercury Laser II three blade prop for sale. Hubbed for Mercury (non-fat shaft) or Yamaha. $185tyd obo Brad Luchsinger 2003 Allison XB-21 BasSport 2+2 Elite 2004 Mercury Racing 250XS
  10. mittenbass

WTB Garmin GPSMAP 168 Sounder

Need to replace the Garmin 168 head unit in my dash. Anyone have one they can part with? Only need the head unit as the gps antenna and transducer in my boat are fine. Thanks.
  11. mittenbass

Looking for a used XB-21 BasSport Pro or 2+2

Gretings everyone. I am trying to join the allison family. Any leads on a used XB-21 would be greatly appreciated. Looking for one somewhere between 30k and 40k dollars. I would prefer the BasSport Pro with a 250hp or larger outboard, but will certainly consider a 2+2 or boats with motors...