Search results

1. mittenbass

cold weather and gelcoat on Allison boats...

My Allison has held up fine to Michigan winters.
  2. mittenbass

2017 ProSport

Awesome rig Steve. Should put up some good numbers when you get it propped right.
  3. mittenbass

XOB vs. BC Performer 3

Could be. I was thinking that the large diameter four blade had something to do with it. My 27 and 28 pitch XOBs don't exhibit this same handling trait, so I was thinking it could be the paddle wheel effect of taller pitch with 1.62 gears. It only happens when I get into the 90s when the boat is...
  4. mittenbass

XTB-21 plus 250 Sport XS = ????

You did a nice job with the wrap. It looks good.
  5. mittenbass

XOB vs. BC Performer 3

Here it is:
  6. mittenbass

Foil / No-Foil Test Results

The foil on the cav plate of the lower unit. The skid planer remained on the boat for all runs.
  7. mittenbass

XOB vs. BC Performer 3

I finally had a chance to do some quality prop testing this weekend....with and without my Allison foil bolted on. All runs were made with around 3/4 of gas, very light load, solo, with the propshaft 3/4" above the pad (yes, very high - I don't go this high unless my boat is unloaded). With the...
  8. mittenbass

Foil / No-Foil Test Results

Ok, so I finally had a chance to do some quality prop testing this weekend....with and without my Allison foil bolted on. All runs were made with around 3/4 of gas, very light load, solo, with the propshaft 3/4" above the pad (yes, very high - I don't go this high unless my boat is unloaded)...
  9. mittenbass

tackle trays

Sounds good to me
  10. mittenbass

tackle trays

I'm in Michigan and was at the watts bar rally last month, but won't be at the upcoming rally. If you don't want to ship that's ok.
  11. mittenbass

tackle trays

Yes, I would like them. One of mine is cracked. Pm me your PayPal info and I will pay u for the shipping.
  12. mittenbass

2016 Watts's Bar Rally, June 19th - June 26th

Sarah and I enjoyed meeting everyone. Looking forward to next year. Until then, keep practicing your flip cup ;)
  13. mittenbass

Structure scan and sonar transducer mounting.

That's what I did and I'm happy with it. Allison sells a mounting kit for the LSS2 that bolts to the skid planer. They might have one for humminbird too
  14. mittenbass

Ally Rally Craft Beer Tasting

Great idea. We will bring some Michigan brews with us.
  15. mittenbass

Side Imaging wiring

Up through the middle is how I did mine, but my transducer is on the skid planer.
  16. mittenbass

How many xb21 2+2's

I'm 6'2" and have plenty of leg room so I think you'll be fine. It is really nice that the drivers seat is on a slide. I have driven two 21xd bullets (owned by shorter friends) and had my knees jammed against the console ... That's no fun.
  17. mittenbass

Bullet Cut

I have a 28p Bullet Cut Performer 4 that I run. It's a really good prop, the holeshot is better than every other overhub prop that I have tested. I have run it up to 91 mph on my XB21 2+2 w/250XS (1.62 gears). Its a keeper, but I do like my XOBs a little better. I picked up a 30p Bullet Cut...
  18. mittenbass

2016 Rally Itineray is HERE!!!

Sounds like I need to buy a 300X so I can run in that smooth water :D
  19. mittenbass

ATTENTION PLEASE...

Brad & Sarah, XB21 2+2, white/black wing tips.