Search results

1. J

set back

on the allison jackplate....there is an extension with a set of 3 holes from top to bottom. The motor is set in the last set of holes. That makes it about 14in. back. Is this best for a Johnson 150 with lw pickup? Not interested in speed, just good handling boat is all I need. prop shaft...
  2. J

soccer balls??

I have an XB2003 with 150 Johnson 14" jackplate. when I stand on the very back with one foot on jackplate (to take a leak.. lol) water will come in the hole where the steering cable comes out. This is not good. What will give me more flotation?
  3. J

transducer placement

On a XB2003, where is the best place on the transon to put the 2d transducer? Inside does not do the job.
  4. J

mounting sonar-gps

Have any of you mounted a unit on the right just outside the windshield on the high spot? I was looking for a place to mount my unit and didn't want to mount it on the passenger side of dash because of the internal antenna.
  5. J

Need high back bucket seat for 1997 XB2003

Does anyone have a high back bucket seat (passenger side) for the xb2003? I talked to Fibertech and they only have the low back bucket for the older model. I need one in grey if available. Or just the seat and maybe I can get the cover from Allison.