Search results

1. bruce pitts

xb2002

Thanks for the input. per ecu the limiter is set at 6800. the prop has some work done to it some cup added and thin some i do have some trim left going to the lake this weekend i was just easing up on it drives good were i have is set at also it is a 15 in ss i will send a buddy a head of me lol
  2. bruce pitts

xb2002

i have an xb2002 with 13 in of setback it has a 200xs on it with a 28 chopper on it right now i am 1/4 in above pad 87 mph at 6450 rpm anyone have any set up tips for this rig thanks not sure were i need to be with that much set back
  3. bruce pitts

xr2001

Just got home 1st i like to thank xb03fs for putting up the pic for me i am an old 260 0r 300 man i took the boat out the 200xs will run 80 around 5900 easy did not run it out it has a 28 big ear chopper on it here is S#1E001785 came with the SS on it new so for i am very happy
  4. bruce pitts

xr2001

Help me out here how do i get a pic off my computer to here or someone send me and email and i can send some to u to post bruce.pitts@kbr.com thanks
  5. bruce pitts

xr2001

good news my xr2001 over the winter got knock up and had a 2001 xb2002 with an 200xs ss lol if i can figure out how to post pic i put some up or i made need some help
  6. bruce pitts

Motor hung

nice i like the driver look like the driver is saying A- give me the keys B- I Take the keys lol
  7. bruce pitts

Motor hung

i am to old to stand on my head lol nice rig
  8. bruce pitts

Odba manning

what local promoters are you talkin about they never was any we all know this when the date was set some know the truth and some don't it is what is i know the member that set everything up then the official had there own meeting this was done Poorly
  9. bruce pitts

odba/ecdba

anyone have any motel info for the race coming up in may in wetumpka,al. thanks
  10. bruce pitts

Dsra

THANKS Rusrog
  11. bruce pitts

Dsra

What is the link to there web site thanks
  12. bruce pitts

Hey Todd

That is a good one there i am going to name that one. THE LITTLE BOAT THAT COULD!!!!!
  13. bruce pitts

how is things going sorry i miss jasper last year are you going to run some odba races this year...

how is things going sorry i miss jasper last year are you going to run some odba races this year ask always kept the dry side up
  14. bruce pitts

Ecdba

anyone going to the race at tabor city
  15. bruce pitts

manning race

shook joel and i had had a great time at the race looking forward to the race in tabor city nc. anyone going to that race?
  16. bruce pitts

good times

hamburgers and hotdogs lmao!!!
  17. bruce pitts

good times

some friends and i meet at the lake in manning sc. we made a few passes with the race boats ate some good hamburgers and hotdogs and had some fun life is good we have all been bless to be able to have good times like this.to all the moms i wish you a bless day
  18. bruce pitts

Ecdba

Now that is funny right there it's all good see u next week end
  19. bruce pitts

2004/09 Allison XB21 Prosport

Tim that is nice
  20. bruce pitts

Ecdba

Anyone coming to the race in manning?