Search results

1. K

xtb offset

Thanks guys I talked to SStom and he gave me some good info, gonna try it out tommorrow if weather permits,let yA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
  2. K

Bigredalli told me to send ya apm. Ive got an 86 xtb with the motor offset to the leftside .Its...

Bigredalli told me to send ya apm. Ive got an 86 xtb with the motor offset to the leftside .Its a adjustable plte with the jackplate behide it. My ques. is should I keep the setup or put it back in the center? And do u have any tips from some of the ally, guys that ran this ?
  3. K

xtb offset

Well the seat is still in the original position.and as for the transon its a adjustable plate on the back of the boat for side to side movement,then the jackplate. Thanks Ill try SStom out.
  4. K

xtb offset

My xtb came with motor setup offset to left side. Im wondering is that a hot setup or should I put it back centered up. Its kinda strange when your hunge up because the bow looks like its turnin to the right,I fiqure that because of the offset,can be kinda freaky,cause we all know we dont want...
  5. K

spinelli props

Has anyone ever run one of these on a xtb
  6. K

spinelli props

Its a 3 blade 14.5/26 kinda looks like a chopper cut to ally cut. Has anyone ever had one of these ?
  7. K

86 xtb reserection

The cables are set back on the boat 4in from the orignal pos.,it loosens up the steer problem just watch the back wash. On the pas seat its a allison seat. Anything else I can help ya with let me know,And thanks it took a lot of hour and the air brushin on the cowl took a good friend some time...
  8. K

86 xtb reserection

Thanks guys , now all I got to do is get this thing runnin right for some good old river racin
  9. K

spinelli props

has anyon e ever ran a spinelli 26 on a xtb?
  10. K

86 xtb reserection

All the guages are autometer marine
  11. K

86 xtb reserection

Well heres the finished pic,s ha ha:at the bar
  12. K

86 xtb reserection

Wow that is kinda the colors, anyway heres the finished pic,s:::gasp:big grin
  13. K

ihba augusta

I,M thinkin about it you gonna race:twisted evil
  14. K

86 xtb reserection

Ive got to take some more pic,s i,ll post them soon:gone fishing
  15. K

86 xtb reserection

its all paint except the bottom didnt do anything but buff it out.:smile
  16. K

86 xtb reserection

Yeah I kind athought it was to heres the finished product,and this is the one that wants to turn right.
  17. K

pins and needles

This boat has had nitrous on it and I have been told by some of the older guys it pos was the one that set a record of103 in a xtb in the mid 80,s MY ques. now is whether to change the setup are try to run with it. Is there any guys out there fimiluar with this?
  18. K

pins and needles

THe boat is empty not loaded for fishin also the motor is offset to the left side of the boat.Is that really a big help for drivin the xtb ?
  19. K

xtb prop

mines a 86 anyone put a major setback on one that year?
  20. K

86 xtb reserection

heres some pics of my ally project ,::THe begining what ya think is it worth fixin?