Search results

1. N

XR 2002 Deck Removal

Anybody ever taken the deck off an XR02? I’m In the process of doing a restoration on my 86 XR02. Transom, knees, stringers etc all seem to be in excellent condition. I have yet to find anything questionable. There have been a handful of items attached to the floor over the years and the screw...
  2. N

Allison 15R

Ok guys, looking for input & advice on rigging and setting up a 15R. Picked it up last winter after Jr told me he wanted to learn how to fly on the pad. My 02 has his name on it but he's a bit young. The 15R I picked up has had the transom & floor done properly. The rest of the structure is...
  3. N

I-75 Closure

Looking for any info on the I-75 closure around the Kentucky / Tennesse line. Any tips for detours around the closure or updates on when it may be opened up? I've heard that it may be closed for several weeks. This true? What happened?
  4. N

Look what followed us home

Picked this little gem up just after Christmas.
  5. N

Never thought I'd be doing this!

Last year on Christmas Day we had about 10" of ice. This year..... No ice, no snow and temps in the 40's. Go figure. This afternoon will be a cocktail cruise in the Newphie boat. This morning it was time for a rip in the 02 with Jr. Merry Christmas from "Allisonwonderland"
  6. N

String steering with a 12" mid

Anybody have pics of the transom area of an xr01 rigged with a 12" merc mid? I'm in the process of rerigging and want to make sure I get the holes in the best spot. Thanks.
  7. N

Wing plates

Is there a difference between the wing plates used for a 15" mid vs a 12" mid? I'm switching from hydraulic steering on a 20" offshore mid to string steering on a 12" mid and need wing plates. I've heard there is a difference but haven't been able to find out what the difference is. Any input...
  8. N

XR2001-Storage/Mooring cover

Does anybody have a source for a good quality custom fit cover for an XR 2001? I'm currently using flannel king size bed sheets but the nights are getting cool up here and my honey is wondering where the good linens have gone. Thanks.