Search results

1. Yamonster

15’- 16’ Allison wanted.

You can contact Randy Conley at Conley Supply in Waycross GA, and have a brand new one built. 912-218-1944
  2. Yamonster

Been quite a while that I have not logged in here. I did get a 2018 Carbon 15' Allison.

It will break 70 in 660', I have been drag racing in DSRA and AOF. Was suppose to make all the ODBA races but didn't. Jack Barsh built mine. The 90 is a .020 over and will spin a 20p Yamaha drag to 8000. It is quite a blast. I have seen 79.1 with a big prop. After Jasper it will get a bottle.
  3. Yamonster

For those going to the Jasper race...

I am going and will get to see it, :)
  4. Yamonster

DSRA / ODBA 3cyl Class

MC is June 24-25th We have had the 1st race this year, great success. 4 boats at that one and three more ready for the next one.
  5. Yamonster

DSRA / ODBA 3cyl Class

6. Yamonster

DSRA / ODBA 3cyl Class

Exactly what Nort said. Most have 13' and 14' Allisons a few have 12' Tom Cat hulls.
  7. Yamonster

DSRA / ODBA 3cyl Class

The 3 cyl class has been accepted into the clubs. The clubs have joined and have parallel rules across the board on every class. The 3 cyl rules will be posted on the DSRA site real soon. DSRA 2017 3 cyl rules Boat must meet all DSRA safety regulations. Battery and fuel tank secured...
  8. Yamonster

13ft xr2001 copy

hull was 420lbs when I did this, I'm down to 375 on the hull and a lot more weight gone in other places. 93lbs total now gone.
  9. Yamonster

Saved one from the grave

It's been gone, lil green monster just got parked inside for the rest of it's life with me.
  10. Yamonster

Lets SEE your ALLISON thread

My little 14"
  11. Yamonster

Take a ride

They party three houses down from me twice a month, Clint and Jacob. I had to intoduce a couple from GA. last Sat. It made her day.
  12. Yamonster

Take a ride

All of the above LOL, I'll get the new powerhead soon the last mod one was 10 -12 mph faster than this vid, I'll post more.
  13. Yamonster

Take a ride

The bouy floated from the no wake zone, bout a mile upstream. If I have a terrible day, a 7 min ride like that sure makes it better.
  14. Yamonster

Take a ride

http://youtu.be/Gv5GYvWj9xo Hope yall enjoy
  15. Yamonster

Saved one from the grave

don't know, link me to it, it needs to go, I just don't have time either.
  16. Yamonster

Saved one from the grave

I was offered this boat today, needs a lot of TLC, transom and floor gone. It will take some time..... http://tinypic.com/4dujjp1e
  17. Yamonster

Boat names!

I call my boat and my Mustang "THE GRINCH" They are both the same green color (and mean and scary LOL)
  18. Yamonster

My pride and joy

The mid is a 60 mariner 15", Raised the exh, widened the intakes, 145psi comp, light flywheel, fiber reeds, 7400rpm so far, and a lot of set up and testing. I have been building light flywheels and solid alum motor mounts
  19. Yamonster

My pride and joy

Thats in front the house, I don't stretch it out in there, yea it's narrow.