Search results

1. J

26P Mazinelli.....Mazco RE4 W/Spinelli DR4 Cut......Fat Shaft

Its got a welded in fatshaft hub that was just done. Prop is a 9.9 out of 10. Pic is from when it had a small shaft hub. I'll get new pics of it when i get to some high speed internet. It was my favorite prop on my 20ft Bullet/225 Pro Max and my Alli 2002/2.4 200 combo's. Jumps out of the...
  2. J

26P Bullet Cut Performer 4

500 TYD Prop is a 9.9 outta 10. 15 inch diameter. 26P Flo-Torque (square bore) Hub
  3. J

3.0L FleetMaster Housing Only

125 + Shipping
  4. J

Allison Steering Parts

2 Allison Steering arms/brackets. One has a broken arm. 75 TYD For Both or 50 TYD for the one that isn't broken.
  5. J

2.4L Weenie Motor - Powerhead

I've got a 2.5L block, that has 2.4L sleeves in it. Its actually a mercury fat block from the early 90's when they converted from 2.4's to 2.5's. They had just introduced the 2.5L block, and were putting left over 2.4L sleeves in them. This is a behind the liner ported motor, not a piston port...
  6. J

2000 Allison XB-2002 Comp

Selling my boat, looking to go another direction. 2000 Allison XB-2002 Comp Hull Two bucket seats Two butt seats 74lb of Thrust Minn Kota Maxxum 3 Batteries Hotfoot Keel Guard Tandem Boatmate Trailer Allison Adjustable Jackplate (8 to 12 inches i believe) Stainless Marine Mech. Trim Indicator...
  7. J

Hand Poured Football Jigs

I am selling football jigs. A variety of sizes and colors are available. I make them in 1/8 ounce, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, and 1 ounce sizes. You can choose between a silicone skirt, hair jig, or silicone/hair combination. Skirt Colors On Hand: Candy craw Brown and Orange Brown and Purple...
  8. J

20inch Mercury Mid

125 Shipped TYD Mid only, no tuner or adapter plate
  9. J

Mercury Formula-1 2.4L Cowl

No Longer for sale
  10. J

Jackplate and Transom ??'s

Noticed the other night when putting the motor toter (from the gearcase to the trailer) and tightened it down i saw the jackplate move off the back of the transom. Checked the bolts, one of the brass lock nuts is stripped. Replaced it, tightened it down, still has some play in it, all nuts...
  11. J

Trim Pump

Trim pump for offshore style trim. Oildyne brand, same one as what comes stock on the 260's. Comes with the mounting bracket and solenoids. Clean and works great. 125 + Shipping
  12. J

WTB: Empty 2.5L Sportsmaster Case

Let me know what ya got.
  13. J

4 Hole CLE

How will a unmodified 4 hole CLE run on an allison? I ran one the other day, had zero lift. This could be due to my prop, but the prop should lift VERY well, has alot of cup, 4 blade Mazco RE-4 cut to Spinelli DR-4 specs, this prop lifted my bullet very well. Will a nose cone on a cle be as...
  14. J

Get Together in TN on Oct. 24th

Having a get together in TN on Oct. 24th, 2009 at Marion County Park.....Jasper race site. Everyone is welcome to come. Bring your boats, family, and a big appetite. I will be cooking BBQ for everyone. Please post here or PM me if you will be coming. Thanks
  15. J

2.4L and 2.0L Parts

Two 2.4L Flywheels - 30 Each + Shipping One 2.0L Flywheel - 30 + Shipping Two Mariner Clamshell Cowls w/ 200 decals - 50 Each OBO + Shipping One Mercury 150 XR2 Clamshell Cowl - 50 Each OBO + Shipping One Mercury Starter- 25 + Shipping One 2.0L Mercury Exhaust Divider Plate- 75 +...
  16. J

Coned 200 Case

200 Case. Bob's Nose Cone. 2:1 Gears. Pre Loaded Case. 1000 OBO + Shipping
  17. J

21CC 2.5 Heads

150 Shipped TYD
  18. J

Coned 200 Case ?'s

Guys I have a 200 case with a Bob's cone on it. It has 2:1 gears and i run it on a XB-2002 @ 1/8inch below pad. All the internals are stock stuff and not HD as far as i know. Do i need a HD bearing carrier and gears (sporty internals)? Or am i fine with what i have? I've been told to...
  19. J

Fishing Out of a XB-2002 / Storage

What can i do on a XB-2002 to make it fish better? Its not bad at all. I wouldn't mind more storage. Thinking of adding a box or two on the front deck, but hate to cut holes :oops: . ------------------------------------ The back deck lids make some noise when I stand on them, will automotive...
  20. J

XB-2002 Setup

New to me, Allison XB-2002 Comp with a 2.4L 200 modified carb mota. Has a CLE case with a bob's cone on it. Allison Jackplate, set @ 10inches of setback. 2:1 gears. What height should i run the prop shaft? I believe its set 1/8 inch below right now. Prop recommendations? What speeds...