Search results

1. aeneas

200XS low end torque

Yes, 1.87.
  2. aeneas

200XS low end torque

I had a Shook Mazco RE3 30p and hopped up on plane with three people on board. That prop did everything for me.
  3. aeneas

WTB Ride Guide cable 17ft

I bought them used from Allison boats and since I have no need for them you can have them if you pay shipping from Sweden. You can pay the shipping when you have received them and inspected them.
  4. aeneas

WTB Ride Guide cable 17ft

I bought some from Allison. Will look if I still have them... (I changed to hydraulic before fitting these so they are still in the box).
  5. aeneas

Congrats Allison owners , Fourteen years of dominance !

David, congratulations! Your record will probably last forever! //Nils
  6. aeneas

Did Darris drop the XB2002, XB2003, and the SS2000 ?

Yes, you are right! There are several pictures of the Honda tribute SS-2000 they made.
  7. aeneas

Did Darris drop the XB2002, XB2003, and the SS2000 ?

I was very surprised to see this too but on the other hand when there are no new engines that are light and powerful enough for these hulls - why continue making them? Also, the most recent of those designs was the SS-2000 and that is 20 years old... The 2.5 era is over! Thank you Darris for...
  8. aeneas

SS-2000/Mercury 200xs setup

It looks like this. And a sofa by the center console... The boat is equipped with a HotFoot. The engine, yes 2.5. A friend of mine bought it from this forum. He raced it in the Offshore V-150 class and won every race to be disqualified at the end of the season due to the engine not being a...
  9. aeneas

About the boat... It is built on the same hull as the boat I had before the Allison - Hydrolift T-17. RIB Unlimited 600: 24 degree V with a pad, 550lbs 20ft.
  10. aeneas

Bob, it looks like the Arctic region... But there are lots of things to do on a boat in the winter... Spit and shine! ;)
  11. aeneas

The replacement: Rib Unlimited 602 (20ft)
  12. aeneas

200XS winterizing

I used to run it thru the cooling channels so there was no water left and also for non corrosion purposes.
  13. aeneas

200XS winterizing

You can do a service on the engine and also run it with anti-freeze coolant and that QuickSilver fuel additive. Put grease on shafts and lubrication points. Put battery on maintenance charging. Store indoors. If you can find the service manuals for these engines, they are gold! Good luck! :)
  14. aeneas

Yes, after eight years it was time to find her a new home. Now she will rip waters inland in Dalarna Sweden. Sportmaster: stock 1.87 Setback: Allison jackplate 8-9" set at 9" Propshaft height: even with pad Propeller: Mazco RE3 30p Top Speed: 97.7mph :cool: Interesting to see what you will do...
  15. aeneas

The 'ton'? You mean 100mph..? Nope 97.7!
  16. aeneas

Perhaps one of these Rib Unlimited 700 built on a Hydrolift offshore race hull..? 23ft boat.
  17. aeneas

So today after 8 years my beautiful red SS moved to a new good home in Sweden. She was the first Allison in Scandinavia.
  18. aeneas

2002 ss2000

The revlimiter for a stock gen I 200xs is 6.800 rpm.
  19. aeneas

2002 ss2000

Nice boat and engine! Aha, I responded to your question in another thread with a question about your setup. We have similar setups - SS-2000/Merc 200xs ss. When you bought it - was it setup for the previous owner? Or have you put the boat + engine together? Your boat should be capable of 95+...
  20. aeneas

my walking ss2000

What is your setup? The boat has a tendency to be unstable when getting up on the pad but not so much as to be "all over the place".