Search results

1. T

Opinions on a new jack plate XB21

Hi guys, I have an XB21 BasSport Pro 300XS with the factory installed CMC jack plate. I need to replace the jack plate and was wondering if XB21 owners found a better plate than the CMC. Please any info and knowledge would be appreciated. Manny BasSport Pro 300XS
  2. T

Bigger fuel tank in XB21????

Has anyone ever heard of an XB21 with a bigger than stock (33 gallon) fuel tank. 10 or 15 gallons more would really help on the long runs. Manny BasSport Pro 300XS
  3. T

Trim gauge not reading correctly

Trim gauge all of a sudden not calibrated. At the full tuck in position, digital smart craft gauge and analog gauge would read Zero. Now it reads 2.9, how do I recalibrate. Thanks Manny BasSport Pro 300XS
  4. T

Up state NY Ally rally

Anyone interested in a fall (Sept, Oct) up state NY Ally rally. Eastern Erie out of Buffalo has some of the best smallie fishing in the world. The inner harbor is very long and protected for some prop swapping and test runs. Oneida or other finger lakes are also great. Manny BasSport Pro...
  5. T

300XS Oil in Intake

While checking for cowl insulation blockage I checked down the throttle butterfly and noticed a little puddle of oil at the bottom of the intake. The motor was tilted up in the normal trailering postion and has not been started for 5 days. Is that normal? Manny BasSport Pro 300XS
  6. T

New to the Allison family

Well after all the questions I had and the trip to Tennesse in Oct I have finally bought my Allison. First I want to thank Duane Harper for all his time he gave me with all questions and pics. So many great people IM me with advice on buying an Allison. This site is the best. Kee Puckett from...
  7. T

BasSport Pro draft

What is the draft on a BasSport Pro please. Manny