Search results

1. Allyfishing

Mercury Racing 2 Stroke oil

I have 2 cases (3 gallons per case) for sale. purchased locally and no longer running my 300XS. They are 83.00 +/- per gallon at the dealer. I'll sell them for 50.00 per gallon. I'd prefer not to have to ship them hopefully someone around the Georgia, SC or NC area wants them and I can meet...
  2. Allyfishing

28P Hydromotive XOB

Yup, one of the good old originals from Todd and Thom. I hate to part with this prop but my new 4 stroke may be too much for a 28P prop. Flare ring trimmed (from stock it was quite large) slightly to reduce stern lift. This prop is excellent. $750.00 shipped in the US Thanks Craig
  3. Allyfishing

3 L Sporty 1.62 gears right hand

This is one of two sporty's I ran on my 300XS. (Motor is done) It has the Mad EFI shift shaft seal kit. It was serviced locally recently all new seals and water pump kit. A few years ago the prop shaft was replaced after I threw a blade. In the one pic you'll notice the one hole under the nose...
  4. Allyfishing

UPDATE/IMPORTANT INFO on Watts Bar Rally..................

MEALS......... Arrowhead Resort (in the back of the cove from Terrace View) is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week. Terrace View, what we call our Rally Headquarters, will not be serving breakfast. And their restaurant will be open Thursday thru Saturday, 11:00am........ OUR...
  5. Allyfishing

2021 Watts Bar Allison Rally 2021

I thought this was posted officially but I guess not. The rally starts Sunday (Fathers Day) June 20, 2021 to the following Sunday. It is always started on Fathers Day. It is hosted by Terrace View Resort and I'm told is now booked. Arrowhead Marina is really close to Terrace View. Give them...
  6. Allyfishing

Allison Rally Name Change?????

I suppose the forum is not being updated?? The rally last year (2020) was called National Allison Rally 2019. What say we get it changed to what it really has become....Watts Bar Rally 2021. My first rally was in 2010 and it was hosted by Joe Harrell at Cherokee Lake. The following year...
  7. Allyfishing

30P Mercury Racing Lab Finish ProMax Propeller

Bought brand new from Merten Marine and sent off to Steve's Custom Props for tip cup for hole shot. Only ran a few times for testing purposes. Hole shot is incredible but too much slip on top end for an Allison XB21 Bassport Pro. At least it was for my setup and load. I didn't know labbed props...
  8. Allyfishing

Where is the admin!!!!

Please change the dates on the meet up forum. Like "Watts Bar Allison Rally 2020" Thanks
  9. Allyfishing

I hear there's grass on Watts BAr right now??!!!

Is this true?? If so I'm really pissed I'm missing the rally!!! And for other reasons too....like I miss my family
  10. Allyfishing

Room available at Terrace View for Rally

Hey all......I told Heather (owner of Terrace) I would post that our room is now available for anyone interested in going to rally and didn't have a place to stay. Unfortunately my 93 year old mom needs me more right now Sorry guys, I will miss you all...again .
  11. Allyfishing

Itinerary rally 2019

12. Allyfishing

2019 Watts BAr Rally T-Shirts

The shirts will be blue this year. please pre order your shirts on this thread so i know how many to and what sizes to order. skewby 2 2xl rodger 1 2xl
  13. Allyfishing

2019 Watt's Bar Allison Rally-June 16 to June 23

Terrace View Marina & Resort owned and operated by Mark and Heather Cauley and family, located on beautiful Watt's Bar, will once again be the home site of the 2019 Allison Rally. Here is the link for Terrace View: https://www.terraceviewmarina.com/ Other lodging locations also available if...
  14. Allyfishing

2019 Rally Fishing Tournament?

For quite a few years we held a fishing tourney at the rally but not sure if it ever took place last year (2018) Originally it was held on the last Saturday of the rally but latter moved to a Thursday to avoid the weekend boat and tournament traffic. Any interest in holding another fishing...
  15. Allyfishing

2018 Watts Bar Rally Itinerary

see below, this is the itinerary as instructed by Skewby
  16. Allyfishing

Sorry, but not going to make it this year..................

Due to a heavy work load for myself and my wife I regret to say that I am unable to attend this years rally. I'm bummed, to say the least, and have struggled with this for a few months now. I've attended since 2010 and it is something that I lived for each year. It was always my stress relief...
  17. Allyfishing

5th Annual Allison Rally Bass Tournament!!!

To be held on Watts Bar June 21, 2018 (unless other plans change this date) during the 2018 Watts Bar Allison Rally. Rules thus far.......5 fish limit mix bag of LM-15" length and SM-18" length, must be in an Allison and one person must be an Allison owner. This year we will also incorporate a...
  18. Allyfishing

Discussion on Factory Day/River Run to Knoxville

I replied to the post titled "2018 Watts Bar Allison RAlly" where there was a discussion on a river run to Calhoun's for lunch. This "River Run" as we have named it over the years takes place starting from near the Allison Factory launching our boats in Fort Loudon and running up the TN river...
  19. Allyfishing

2018 Watts Bar Allison Rally!!!!!

Hey Guys.....It's that time again!!! Been a while since I've been on here and I almost didn't know how to start a new post with the new format.....Yeah, I know, I'm not the sharpest too in the shed!!! Give me a break....I've been busier than a one armed paper hanger!! DATES....JUNE 17, 2018...
  20. Allyfishing

Who am I bringing a trolling motor for??

I lost the persons contact info who wanted the OMC hand controlled motor. I'm going to leave it at the factory on Thursday before the rally starts. Who are you?