2. silverbullet02

Rally Shirts

One XL for me
  3. silverbullet02

2024 May Rally ... Lets talk about it!

Been a wHile since I’ve been out there.
  4. silverbullet02

200 case for nosecone

Haven’t heard anything good about him in a long time. Bunch of buyer beware posts out there.
  5. silverbullet02

Allison Performance Boat Owners on Facebook

The admin of that particular one had some personal issues and nobody has heard from him in a long time now. Seeing as how he’s the only admin on it since he started it it’d be hard to fire him. The attached are 2 good alternatives as well as the Allison Owners fb page that’s related to this...
  6. silverbullet02

Welcome! Always wanted to take mine down there.
  7. silverbullet02

Prop needed

I’ve got a 23 tempest that Billy went over for me if you still need one.
  8. silverbullet02

My first Allison!

First thing, number one before even touching anything, talk to the previous owner if you can and see how it ran for him, what it liked, whether it was setup well or not, etc...get all the info you can from him IF it's available. If not, well, you'll have to talk to some guys with 3L motors on...
  9. silverbullet02

First Allison, prop repair?

I’d still get a good prop guy to look it over, looks and pictures can be deceiving.
  10. silverbullet02

Change - Man have things changed around here...

Facebook really killed the boards I think. I’ll have to post up some photos from the rally here, working on a video too but that’s gonna take a bit still.
  11. silverbullet02

XB 2003- 15 or 20 inch mid

I'd say 20", my motor sits low enough in the water as it is at times. Can't imagine it 5" lower.
  12. silverbullet02

Allison Watts Bar Rally 2023

As little last minute wiring, Allison’s are great, lol!
  13. silverbullet02

Grand Sport w/ 2005 2.5L XS and 23P Trophy Plus

Replied to your other thread, but I ran a worked 26 trophy for years, still a fantastic prop, just have others I've been playing with. Not a top end prop but really does everything well. Your numbers don't add up with that prop/gear/rpm/speed. ~25% slip there by the numbers. Should be easily...
  14. silverbullet02

Prop Suggestion - Grand Sport w/ 2005 2.5L XS

I'd say first thing is that something isn't right. At that rpm with that prop you've got about 25% slip, so it's a bad prop or something else is wrong, should be running in the 70s with that setup. A good trophy works great for all around. I've got a worked 26 trophy that's outperformed all...
  15. silverbullet02

2021 war rally

Looks like Shasta will fill up this year. Only time I was there at the 2010 WAR it was full then too.
  16. silverbullet02

2023 Rally Shirt Order

I'll take an XL.
  17. silverbullet02

Rally shirt orders

Thread closed to prevent confusion, old post.
  18. silverbullet02

Moving to Knoxville area

Let me know if you need anything, I'm in West Knoxville too, in the Cedar Bluff area.
  19. silverbullet02

Allison Watts Bar Rally 2023

I wanna see some more boats up on the pad this year! I've got the week off so I'll be there most days.
  20. silverbullet02

Using ballast solo to increase speed and handling

What’s the theory with a laser intake on an x motor? Still running Motorola electronics?