Search results

1. P

String steeringn be hydraulic

Remember you have to run blinker trim on hydraulic. I'd use cable/pulley
  2. P

Rod & Piston Question

Forged pistons in a nic motor. Mercury pistons seem to hold up better than Wizards but either way use the Mercury rings. Those look like older 5250's that have been top guided. Definitely not Chatfields which isn't a bad thing. There are some very fast boats that run stock weight 5250's
  3. P

Xr2001 string of hydraulic steering?

Use the cable/pulley setup!
  4. P

260 low fuel pressure

Yes, check the voltage at the pump with it running. Is there a sock filter over the end of the stand pipe. The relay listed above is a must if you don't already have one
  5. P

260 low fuel pressure

Likely a problem with your gauge. Your motor wouldn't run well for long at 22 psi. I'd try another gauge. If it proves correct check voltage to the pump, replace any filters, if those don't work replace regulator
  6. P

Promax injector removal

If not Power Performance I'd send them to Trae Appling. All his info is on his website. I wouldn't send them to Brucato https://injector911.com
  7. P

CRT web site is live!!!

Until some further testing they will only be allowed in Outlaw in DSRA. Not sure what ODBA decided but I assume they're allowed in Pro Drag. The advisory board is wanting to see a good back to back test of the motor on a boat with data gathering capability to compare it to what's out there now...
  8. P

CRT web site is live!!!

As usual Dave you are 100% right. That's where the rubber will meet the road. Hopefully we'll see it racing sooner rather than later
  9. P

CRT web site is live!!!

There's more stuff coming. Keep tuning in:D
  10. P

Best XB-2002 Trailer

Josh, check out Sporttrail trailers in Bay St Louis. Click on their FB page. They build great looking trailers and if you do a little research their customer service is awesome
  11. P

xr2002 setup on a trailer

Four bunks is the norm
  12. P

Can't believe I did it

How many do you have moneybags
  13. P

Anybody???

I'm not super familiar with the Pro XS but a 31 pitch prop sounds like a lot for a 1.62 geared 225 on anything more than a drag boat. I'm assuming you've ran a 28? Heavier motors do allow slightly higher heights. If it were mine I'd go up an 1/8 at a time till it started driving bad. That's the...
  14. P

Set up for xb2002 with 280

Is the lip on the pad stock?
  15. P

Injector cleaning

I second what TRIM DAT said. Trae will get them back to you quick and the price is right with no surprises
  16. P

280 fuel settings in summer

Www.Injector911.com Trae knows the motors up and down and is as honest and straightforward as they come. No surprise 400 dollars bills to get your injectors done
  17. P

What do you drag your Allison with?

What camera setup is that. I'd like to have one on my enclosed trailer for backing up
  18. P

Another "Roy Roach" 28 Drag IV to test..............

With a 15" 4 blade you should be able to raise the motor. I'm not gonna say how high but you'd have to get that big sucker out of the water to do any good