2. xb03

Pm me if you have a Grand Sport for sale

Found one thanks
  3. xb03

Mazco RE3 30p

Sold!
  4. xb03

It sure would be nice....

It sure would be nice to get rid of all the Craigslist bs adds!!!!! If someone is looking for a boat they can go to Craigslist and type in what they’re looking for.
  5. xb03

WTB 26P et, knob, or drag "fat shaft"

Thank you!
  6. xb03

Is anyone coming that has a spare ecm?

Anyone coming to the rally that has an extra/spare 280 ecm I could use while at the rally? Mine was sent off on the 2nd and was promised I'd have it on the 9th, its now the 17th and I still dont have it.
  7. xb03

Xb2003 No more carpet!

All together took about 2 weeks and cost me about $110, normal price would of been about $400 but I had most of the materials already. I've always disliked carpet in a boat and have been wanting to do this for many years.
  8. xb03

Complete CMC hydraulic jackplate

Jackplate sold, setback plates still available.
  9. xb03

24 volt trim help

I have a single ram trim and its slow. I'm use to faster trim. My new xb2003 has two batteries for the 24/48 trolling motor. Is there an easy way to wire up 24v to my up trim, without adding a battery? Thanks, Jared
  10. xb03

Who in Tennessee does boat appraisals?

Who in Tennessee does boat appraisals? How much does it normally cost? Thanks
  11. xb03

WTB xb2003

ISO a nice xb2003 with 225pm, 260, or 280. Thanks, Jared
  12. xb03

I'm back Allison family!

I have decided if everything goes as planned, I'll be in the market for another XB 2003 very soon so if any of y'all know of a nice rig send it my way please. Merc only nothing smaller than a 225pm thanks!
  13. xb03

2 Lifelines

Sold!
  14. xb03

98 xb2003 ss-promax 225

Sold! Thanks Allisonowners
  15. xb03

xb2003 without carpet?

I have a xb2003 and I want to get rid of the carpet. I also want to keep it as light as possible in doing so. The problem with the xb03 over the xb02 is the rear deck has carpet wrapped around the lids, so Allison doesn't offer a vinyl kit for the xb2003. I need options and pics please.
  16. xb03

WTB empty stock sportmaster case

Looking for a stock sportmaster case. Thanks
  17. xb03

How many run a straight skeg?

Who on here runs a straight skeg on a lwp gear case? Also, how does it handle and what type of steering are you running with a straight skeg? Thanks
  18. xb03

A ? about tighter heads

Ok guys, I have a few questions about cutting my heads, this is what I have "stock 1998 225pm SS no oil injection or black boxes". I aready run non-ethonal 93 and timing set at 23deg. #1Would cutting my heads make my 350 hour motor less reliable?? I know in a way anything performance wise is...
  19. xb03

Any disadvantage going to a 260 fuel setup?

Yesterday my promax died cruisin at 50mph, and would not start back up. To me it sounds like it ran out of fuel. If it was the mechanical fuel pump that failed, I'm considering going with a 260 fuel setup. Are there any disadvantages? What all is needed. A pump, before and after filters, and...
  20. xb03

Best 1/8 mile prop for xb2003?

Best 1/8 mile prop for xb2003/grandsport? The yamaha drags seem to have high slip #s on the heavier xb03, does the xb03's need more blade? 1.87 gears, sportmaster, 225pm, 7500 limiter.