Search results

1. I

Jackplate Enclosure

Anyone enclose the jackplate on a XB2003T and add flotation? Thinking about doing this to help when fishing with a partner.
  2. I

Bow Panel needed

I need a bow panel for an XB2003T. The one that all the switches and plugs are in. Talked to Allison and they told me they lost the mold for them..... Any one have one for sale?
  3. I

Single axel for an XB2003T

Have a single axel for an XB2003T for sale. Will have either the painted or Stainless fenders. Pretty decent trailer. Bought it from "FROGGY" in 2006, had it sand blasted, and repainted it and used it for 3 years. Very little surface rust. Looking for $1000
  4. I

Xb2003t tarp

I have a used tarp for an XB2003T for sale or trade. Been trailered "MANY" miles. Still in fair shape. Will keep the dust out, just might let a little moisture in. Make me an offer on this.
  5. I

E-bay find

Anyone know anything about these? Look like a lot of fun.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/14-Allison-Royal-Craft-Speedboat-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZalgoQ3dLVIQ26ituQ3dUCIQ26otnQ3d3Q26poQ3dLVIQ26psQ3d63Q26clkidQ3d596158508629603042QQ_trksidZp3286Q2em7QQitemZ190542066781#v4-44
  6. I

PowerPole on an XB2003T

Anyone put one on an XB2003T? Seriously thinking about it...
  7. I

Looking for an empty hitch

Looking for an empty hitch from the Florida/Georiga line to Texas Panhandle or there abouts.
  8. I

Raffle for a 2.5 Drag Motor

First off, I ok'ed this through Kevin before I posted it. Thanks Kevin. It is for a good cause, "American Cancer Society" Here's the deal: Only 100 tickets will be sold and drawing will be next thursday..looks like more than half have been sold. Drawing for a new Merc 2.5 Drag Motor...
  9. I

O'Brien Life Jacket/Ski Vests

O'Brien Life Jacket/Ski Vests I have several of these. New with tags still attached. Some are Black/Blue, and some are Black/Grey (XL, XXL) Sell them for $40 each/shipped...have photo's to e-mail allisonman1 at cox dot net