Search results

1. B

Trophy big barrel vs small barrel

you may want to give todd at hydromotive a call. i would bet he can tweek your 28 for a hole shot and save you the cost of a new prop. just a thought.
  2. B

XB2003 set up help

you also may research custom marine and welding www.low-h2o.com that is titus's site. he has pictures of what he can do for you. i had 2 done by jc and they are close to the same as titus's. also i had a long conversation with j smith about cutting the heads on my 280 and he convinced me not...
  3. B

XB2003 set up help

what a lot of people don't understand is elevation and how much it takes out of these engines. i run at 4350' elevation at elephant butte New Mexico. i put a 2003 280 ss with a stock sportmaster 187 gears on my 2000 2003 xb about 5 years ago and i could never get the speeds these guy do at sea...
  4. B

280 tachometer question

i am using the stock allison beede tack that my 03 came with. i have never had a problem.
  5. B

octane booster

whipper, thanks for all the info. you have a pm mark
  6. B

octane booster

tbuck, what would you suggest for a stock 280 at 4250' elevation and 91 octane with no ethanol. With the 12 to 18% horse power loss we get here is aces still a good idea. No racing just fast fishing. Thanks mark
  7. B

300xs 07 looks new s/m

HEY JEFF, hows that motor jay built for you working out? mark
  8. B

Lid Shocks

+ 1 on that. i bought all mine from bill. he tunes them to the right pressure. there can't be that big of price difference. if we expect them to stay in business we have to spend with them when we can. mark:very happy
  9. B

Sisco207@gmail.com

Sisco207@gmail.com
  10. B

QUAD IV-OT 27 pitch, Merc Trophy 27p

mgibertini@dwightsglass.com we talked on your original post. i want to buy it once i get the pictures. thanks mark
  11. B

QUAD IV-OT 27 pitch, Merc Trophy 27p

is the hydro for a fat or small shaft? you have a pm
  12. B

26P Bullet Cut Performer 4

sent you a pm
  13. B

QIV OT 14.75" 27 pitch, 26" Spinelli small shaft

no, i don't have either prop. i just switched from a 225 pm to the 280 about a year ago and i am trying to rebuild my prop collection. you also might try on scream and fly, fast bass or bass boat central. this is my work computer and i will be back on Monday. if you change your mind let me know...
  14. B

what elevation do you run at? the lake we run at is at 4350'. i don't know if you would get that here. i have a 26 quad iv ot and it does handle the boat well.i thought a 27 may work a little better.
  15. B

if you decide you want to sell the 27 ot i may be interested. do you have any pics? thanks mark
  16. B

sportmaster case...

if i may ask, which mods did you have done ? thanks mark
  17. B

2003's

it is not identified on the hull and i can't tell by looking on the inside either. i don't remember if it was on the order form. key pucket the dealer in Dallas offered it as an option and i talked to the sales rep for allison at that time to get the info about what the difference in the...
  18. B

2003's

actually you can order the 03 with another layer or fiberglass on the bottom of the hull just for that purpose. it added about 100 lbs and according to allison at that time it would slow you down about a mile or 2 an hour. i added it to mine but they did not come with it with out you ordering...