Search results

1. S

Delete My account

No longer own an Allison and would like to delete my account. Could not find anything under my account settings Thanks in advance! Stace
  2. S

How to delete my account

No longer own an Allison and am wanting to delete my account Count not find anywhere under my account to remove or delete. Thanks in advance!! Stace
  3. S

Sold

Yes here are more pics
  4. S

Sold

Not sure on hours. 7. Fastest I’ve had it is 88. Most of the time I would just make short runs up to 75 then back down to 55-60 and cruise. If I stayed out of throttle I could go 6 days fishing in Canada on 29 gal of fuel.
  5. S

Sold

6. S

Sold

Thank you! Yes it’s still available.
  7. S

Sold

Sold
  8. S

Hydromotive?

Had a chip out of the lip..
  9. S

Hydromotive?

Never mind got ahold of Todd thanks. Stace
  10. S

Hydromotive?

I see the contact info is missing on website. Todd did some pad and prop work for me in 2013 and now I’m looking for some prop advice. Has anyone spoke with him lately? Thanks in advance guys! Stace
  11. S

WTB Solid 20" Sportmaster

Hey guys spun a bearing in my coned CLE and looking for a good 20" 1:87 RH Sport master for a 2.5. Titus modded unit would be a plus but I can get by without. Most waters I'm on can seldom push it to hard anyway. Thanks in advance for any help!! Stace
  12. S

WTB: OMC Bow mount Troller

I have one also if other one falls thru.
  13. S

Thanks TBuck

Todd, Thanks for all your work on my QIV-28!!!!!!!!!! Up on the Geogian Bay with it and that thing just rips out of the hole now.. Water has been real rough and have still been able to run 70-75 mph with a heavy load. No one hesitate in dealing with Todd and Hydromotive. The rest of...
  14. S

Anyone mount a transducer in front of tank?

Nevermind... Found the answer on BBC boards. Thanks Stace
  15. S

Anyone mount a transducer in front of tank?

Mounting a new shoot thru transducer in th 2003 and was wondering if anyone has had any experience mounting it just in front of the fuel tank rather than the tray? Seems it would be better a couple feet back. I don't know if it's a double hull construction back there or if its too thick to...
  16. S

Great Weekend

Thanks Todd, Hopefully there is enough left for you to work with.. I'll get it boxed up tonight. Thanks again Stace
  17. S

1955 Merc Mark55

Anyone looking for a 1955 Merc Mark55 mota. I was going to do a makeover on it and just don't have the time anymore. I had it running but the starter burn up. Make me an offer. I'll try and get some pics up later. Thanks Stace
  18. S

Great Weekend

What did Todd change to make the holeshot better? My 28 blows out as soon as the bow drops pretty much have to get out of it till it hooks up again. It's a whole lot worse now that I run that piece of art thru a sand bar. OUCH!! It's comin' back to ya Todd. Sorry I messed up your fine work...
  19. S

another hyd steering questions

Here is a better shot. Goto post #17 Stace http://forum.allisonowners.com/showthread.php?t=8546&page=2
  20. S

another hyd steering questions

I don't think you can see it in this pic without zooming but I ran mine thru the rigging ports, one on each side of the fuel fill. I switched the straight fittings on the helm with the 90 degree fittings on the cylinder so they run straight towards the rigging ports. I have clearance when I...