Search results

1. W

1999 xb2002

red and grey xb2002. has a few scratches but in pretty good shape. sea star pro hydrolic steering and drives great. pad is stock but has one chip in it. one bucket up front, two bass seats and two bike seats. no troller but it has been drilled for one. sitting on a tandem axle trailer in great...
  2. W

wtb old style bucket seat

like the title says im looking for an old style short bucket seat with or without cover. color doesnt matter but a red one would be perfect..............thanks, benji
  3. W

skid planer

got a skid planer for sale from a xb2003 or grandsport for sale. i bought it off of this site for 300 plus shipping and never installed it on the boat. boat is gone now so i dont need this. $250 plus shipping............thanks, benji
  4. W

97 xb2003

........ .........
  5. W

90 xb2002 5000

tt
  6. W

xb2002 weight

i have looked and cant find an average weight for the standard weight xb2002 vs the comp boat. i looked on the alley sight and it said 850 to 900 for the standard layup. what do they have in the boat when they weigh them at the factory? what is an average weight for one with everything minus the...
  7. W

couple of xb2002 ???

is there a threaded insert in the back for a bucket seat like the one in the front? the bilge pump was not in the boat when i got it and there are three hoses back there that i dont know what to do with. the live well seems to be hooked up right. one of the hoses should be the exit for the bilge...
  8. W

xb2002 with a yammi??

looking for setup help on an xb2002 with a 2.6 liter yammi. getting the boat next week and just wondering what kind of setback, prop, engine height, ect. to start with. i had one before that had a 12" plate with the center of the prop shaft even with the bottom and a 28 britts cut chopper that...