Search results

1. B

26 Trophy

26 Trophy with what I am told is an Allison cut. Looks like some of the leading edge has been removed. Square hub. Sold the boat. $250 and I'll pay shipping. Can text a picture. 985-438-2477
  2. B

How Many?

How many SUB's are out there. It looks like a bigger 2003. Might be the perfect boat for me.
  3. B

Xb2002

Xb2002 Sold 2000 XB2002, 2011 McClain aluminum trailer, 1998 Mariner 260. The motor was bought in May, 2011 and had just been rebuilt by Rothwell Marine. I had to break it in. Troll motor with quick release bracket. Bench seat. $20,000. White with green wingtips. 985-438-2477. It's in...
  4. B

605 miles

605 miles, 11 hours and a sore butt. Made it home. Had a blast.
  5. B

All packed

Everything is packed and by the back door. Throw it in the truck, hook up the boat and hope to pull out about 6, no later than 7.
  6. B

One more question

Ya'll are gonna get tired of me asking all kinds of questions. I called Whites Creek today and asked about wifi availability. They don't have any. Is there any place I can log onto the internet for a couple of hours Wednesday morning? My wife needs it for business. If there is a coffee shop...
  7. B

Dealers

Any marine dealers in the area? Are any of them sponsors? I might take a road trip one day and look at new boats.
  8. B

28 Knob cut

28 Knob cut SOLD SOLD 28 pitch Knob cut by Hydromotive. Just not right for my boat. Has a small nick on one blade. $500 and I pay shipping. I have pictures on my phone and can't figure out how to post them. I can text them.
  9. B

Special request

My wife's birthday is June 22nd. Are the plans set for that night? I would like to get her a cake or something.
  10. B

Good news for Veterans Day

My son called this afternoon. He is deployed in Afghanistan. His unit was sent to a rear base to wait on the rest of the company. As soon as they are all there, it's on a plane back to the USA. Should take about 10 days. No more getting shot at. Maybe I can finally get a good nights sleep.
  11. B

Prop question

I am currently running a stock 28 Chopper. I tried a Bullet cut in 28, but I couldn't get the rpm's. My prop guy said there is so much cup, I would have to drop down to a 26. If I get my current 28 cut to an Allison cut, would that work or will I have to go with a 26? My rig is a XB2002 with...
  12. B

Bucket seat

I need a second bucket seat for my 02. Is Allison the only place to get them? How much? Anybody have a used one? Thanks Barry
  13. B

XB2002 trailer

XB2002 trailer SOLD 2000 model year Boatmate trailer set up for an XB2002. Single axle with brakes. I have had the trailer about a year and I don't know if the brakes work. The guy I bought it from had a bolt disabling the brakes and I never removed it. The tires are less than six months...
  14. B

Aluminum trailer

I'm thinking about an aluminum trailer for my XB2002. Has anyone bought one? What size do I need? I would think one made for a 18-20 ft boat. Who makes a good one? Thanks
  15. B

Vacuum advance

How do I keep the nipple on the side of the horn clean? After only about 8 trips is was plugged. Motor idles bad when it is plugged.
  16. B

28 Chopper

I have a XB2002 with a 260. Should I be able to spin a 28 Chopper. Light load I can only turn 7200 rpm. Top speed so far was 96, with the troller on the front. Guess I need to try a 26 pitch.
  17. B

2 + 2

Anybody have one in South Louisiana or Mississippi? Got a buddy interested and he wants to look at one.
  18. B

RE3 on an XB2002

I have an opportunity to buy a 29 pitch RE3. How do they work on an XB2002 with a 260??
  19. B

Insurance

Who can I get a 2002 insured with? I'm having problems finding someone to insure it.
  20. B

Hydraulic steering

I ordered the hydraulic steering from Allison. I was looking at it this afternoon. The hoses look identical but have different color caps on them. And one has a piece of white tape on it like to mark it for some reason. I wanted to start installing this weekend but don't want to cross the...