Search results

1. B

26 Trophy

prop sold
  2. B

26 Trophy

It uses the Flow-Torq, will fit almost anything. Will for sure fit a 225 Mercury. Hub is not included, so you would have to find the appropriate one for your application.
  3. B

26 Trophy

Photo
  4. B

26 Trophy

26 Trophy with what I am told is an Allison cut. Looks like some of the leading edge has been removed. Square hub. Sold the boat. $250 and I'll pay shipping. Can text a picture. 985-438-2477
  5. B

Seat Removal

If i remember right, there was a pressed pin in the track that kept it from coming off the tracks. Had to push that out and slide the seat out the front of the tracks.
  6. B

Why no factory gas tank?

They will sell you a boat and sell you a gas tank. Install it yourself. They do install tanks on the 21 foot boats, but it would cost too much to engineer a tank for the other boats that they don't sell a lot of. Thanks EPA.
  7. B

Allison Red Book

sent to the last four requests
  8. B

Allison Red Book

Sent to Waterboy334, 85allison and randybob
  9. B

Xb2002

Boat is sold
  10. B

Bank of America sucks

They all suck. I have my home equity note automatically debited every month. This months note is double, they said I didn't pay last months note. I checked the checking account and it was debited. They said it was a computer glitch.
  11. B

Xb2002

Sportsmaster is sold. Still have the boat.
  12. B

WTB 20" Sportsmaster

I have one. Small shaft 1.87 gears $1,800
  13. B

Xb2002

Cowling and mid are sold.
  14. B

Xb2002

Decided to part it out. Power head will be gone in the morning. I'll take $10,000 for the boat and trailer and $1,800 for the sportsmaster lower unit. I'll know tomorrow if the cowling and mid are sold.
  15. B

Xb2002

Back to the top. Price lowered to $18,000. I checked the compression this morning. One cylinder is down. I'll have it fixed before I sell it.
  16. B

Trim Question

You should have two trim relays under the hood of the motor. Swap them. If the will not trim down, bad relay.
  17. B

logo

The logo is copyrighted material. Without permission, it can't be copied.
  18. B

How Many?

How many SUB's are out there. It looks like a bigger 2003. Might be the perfect boat for me.