Search results

1. A

Allison red book

Please send one to sunrise@mwt.net. Thanks!!!!!!!!!
  2. A

Allison red book

Please send the Good Book to sunrise@mwt.net if you get a chance. Send me an IM with your address and I'll UPS some Wisconsin apples to you in the fall!
  3. A

Side slide installation

Gentlemen: I bought a side slide kit for my 98 2003 from Allison last summer and now am attempting the install. What is the best way to attach the bracket to the bottom of the boat. The old fore and aft bracket attached to four blind nuts under the fiberglassed raised area but the side slide...
  4. A

Beautiful boat and pictures! The red is really sharp. My Ally is just like the blue one in...

Beautiful boat and pictures! The red is really sharp. My Ally is just like the blue one in your album. Allen Teach Gays Mills, WI
  5. A

28p quad 4 ot for sale

Hi Bill: I have a 1998 XB 2003 with a 200XS/ Titus modded stock 200 lower unit with small shaft. How do you think your prop would work?
  6. A

Looking for XB 2003

Gentlemen: I am looking for an XB 2003. Here are some rough guidelines. 1) Budget: mid to upper 20's (wife imposed) 2) Boat: Looking for a clean rig scuff and ding wise. Hydraulic steering prefered. 3) Performance: Looking to do 80 any day any load. Don't yet need to run the big...
  7. A

1998 Xb2003pt

Please send photos and info to sunrise@mwt.net. Thank you much!