Search results

1. L

Bravo 1 XS bit the dust

I always check my prop before each outing since I've broke a bunch. I noticed yesterday that my 4 month old Bravo 1 XS had and big crack about 1" long in the trailing edge of one of the blades. I guess 4 months is a good run for a Merc prop. Too bad because I like the prop...
  2. L

Max prop shaft height on BasSport Pro?

Guys, How high can I safely run my motor? I have a 250 XS with Sportmaster and I am running a 26 TXP 4 blade. Mine ir right where it was when I bought it. Depending on where you measure it it is even to maybe 1/2" above pad. The boat never shoots a rooster tail and all of my batteries are in...
  3. L

Chopper II on XB-21?

Anybody running one? What are the likes/dislikes. I have broken four Pro et's so I'm looking for a replacement. My boat is slow out of the hole when loaded with the pro et. Will the chopper II make it worse? I need to stick with a Mercury prop since that is what I have warranty on. Just wondered...
  4. L

27 Allison cut trophy

I have one for sale. I don't think it has a scratch on it. $325 to your door. Work was done by Performance Propeller.
  5. L

holeshot problems

Guys I am having some terrible holeshot problems with my bassport pro 250 XS combo. I feel like I have made some poor decisions with this boat. First I listened to what everybody said and switched my 1.75 gears to 1.62's and moved from a 29 txp down to a 27 Ally cut trophy (which already has a...
  6. L

Moving batteries on a BasSport Pro

Has anyone moved the trolling motor batteries on the bassport pro from the front center compartment back to the port rear compartment where they are traditionally located on bass boats? Can it be done and look professional? Is the boat better or worse with them in the back? Lance
  7. L

BasSport pro battery questions

Has anyone moved the batteries from thwe front center compartment to the back of the boat? I would like to know if the boat runs better this way and still maintains stability. I am thinking of moving mine to the back of the boat. Lance
  8. L

Another BasSport Pro prop question

Guys I am struggling to find a prop I can be happy with on this boat. I have a 2008 BasSport Pro with a 250XS and 1.75 sportmaster gearcase. So far I have ran a 28 Hydromotive Quad 4 X-OB, a 27 Allison cut Trophy, a 29 TXP OT-4, a stock 28 Trophy, and most recently a 28 Performer 4 from...
  9. L

TXP on a BasSport Pro

Anybody ever run one? I have a new BasSport pro with a 250XS and 1.75 gears. The boat came with a 28" Hydromotive with the dual pvs holes but the prop is really not a good driving prop. Darris looked at it last week and recommended I use a Trophy but I have only heard bad stuff about 28...